Invalid Team Fortress 2 JailBreak Guard Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex88alex88

Jun 26, 2018
My problem may be a bit different, as I wasn't banned from any servers, but banned from joining the guard's team. I'm not sure why I was banned because I hardly ever do anything wrong while playing on the team, and I just found out today about me not being able to join. I've tried all of the wonderland servers, and it appears they all have an IP Ban against my account from joining the blu team.
I'm not really sure why I was banned, but I'm guessing somebody may have reported me being on the team due to their own anger and misjudgment of the scenario. If I could be unbanned from the guard team, then I'll try to be more careful for next time, even though I was unsure of what I have done.

Thanks,
-alex88alex88

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You had a 30 min guardban that has since expired. Are you still guardbanned from BLU?

Either way, please read over our >Server Rules<, or at the very least our Jailbreak & General rules if you only play Jailbreak, as you have other punishments besides this and I'd like to prevent future incidents.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If you are still guardbanned, you can let me know and/or create another appeal. Given you are being unresponsive though, I'm going to assume that you're good.

Appeal closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.