Team Fortress 2 vs Overwatch

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
scout = tracer / lucio
soldier = 76 / phara
pyro = mei / gengi
demoman = junkrat / Reinhart (or wtv he's called)
heavy = zorya (or wtv she's called) / roadhog?
engineer = symmetra / torbjorn
medic = mercy
sniper = widowmaker / hanzo
spy = reaper

literal spinoff
(if you take this seriously you're retarded)

FrogDispenser

Apr 14, 2020
Overwatch started focusing too much on being accessible and as friendly to everyone. And while, that's not a bad thing, it certainly wasn't a good thing for a majority of the community. When e-sports started to become a core factor of the game, Blizzard needed to uphold their rep. Blizzard banned players like XQC for making harmless jokes, while forgiving others who did the exact same thing. This double standard led to backlash from the community, and in response, Blizzard added role queue, forcing the meta upon its players. Blizzard fucked up bad, real bad. And now, they are making Overwatch 2, a sequel to a game that hadn't even finished its life cycle yet. Meanwhile, in tf2. The game has its problems. Hackers, Micspammers, toxic players, you know the drill. But Overwatch also had these, and dealt with it poorly. Valve did not necessarily take the issues head on. But. I've seen less hackers and micspammers per game. If there ever are any, then the vote kick system usually works. Tf2 has not released an update in some time, but the devs made sure to let the community know that it is not their priority at the moment. Both games have their own issues, but Tf2 will definitely hold up better than Overwatch or its sequel ever will in future years.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Both are good games. Many people argue that they are copied off of each other, but I enjoy both games very much. Just my opinion, but this is what I think of both

Loser

★ Donor ★
Mar 11, 2018
TF2 has definitely the pass for being the older one, Overwatch is definitely a great game so its hard to compare the two. Even though they're both class based shooters games, it seems for me to be difficult the 9 classes in tf2 over.. how many there are in overwatch