Tekkit

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Discuss all things Tekkit-related here! Fun experiences, opinions, etc. I remember I used to play this a lot with IRL friends (can't exactly remember which version of Tekkit) on a factions server while I was still in elementary school and it kept me occupied for a while as it was really fun. Perhaps I'll get back into it in the future even.

One specific experience I remember was the time my friend's big brother's friends, who were rivals to us, built a giant dick in front of our base made of wood planks, dirt, and other blocks such as white wool LOL. I guess that's what we got for not claiming the area in front of our base, but then again our faction base was a floating castle above water so we didn't have much use for the area around us. Funny af either way.

Shadow

Headset Freak
Admin ★
I had way too much fun back in the day on Tekkit with modular powersuits. I also heavily liked Galacticraft since traveling to new dimensions is always fun (Or in this case new planets.) even though there wasn't alot to do because the Galacticraft mod weren't completely finished.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
My best experience was making my first ever fully automated factory with red power so I didn't have to do anything (There was also the sorting system that I enjoyed massively).

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
Admin ★
Most fun I had with tekkit was probably a few years ago when me and a few friends spent a while making factories to mass produce every block in the game.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Old School Tekkit>New Tekkit

Equivalent Exchange was the best mod hands down, they removed it from the newer versions.

Poseidon

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★

Equivalent Exchange was the best mod hands down, they removed it from the newer versions.
This is probably the best post I've seen so far.

demon

K X N G
Admin ★
★ VIP ★

EE was cancerously strong, and once you got a dark matter pick as long as you didnt die you could literally just turn everything you mined into diamonds with "le epic transmutation chest." as interesting as that mod was, fuck that, no point in pairing something that converts garbage into value with something that mines garbage (chunk miners fed straight into transmutation chests). IIRC they tried to revamp EE and not make it insanely strong and the guy bailed halfway through because the mod wasn't fun if it wasnt overpowered.

tekkit p fun 9/10 back in the day

vex

Member ★
EE is gay but fun, all i remember was the corporate espionage i did woth my friends when i steal their shit and then we have a communism vs democracy USSR vs USA cold war of technology

Tekkit 1.2.7 is gods gift to the world, can't play it any other way. I probably have like 10k hours in it