Tekkit

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Discuss all things Tekkit-related here! Fun experiences, opinions, etc. I remember I used to play this a lot with IRL friends (can't exactly remember which version of Tekkit) on a factions server while I was still in elementary school and it kept me occupied for a while as it was really fun. Perhaps I'll get back into it in the future even.

One specific experience I remember was the time my friend's big brother's friends, who were rivals to us, built a giant dick in front of our base made of wood planks, dirt, and other blocks such as white wool LOL. I guess that's what we got for not claiming the area in front of our base, but then again our faction base was a floating castle above water so we didn't have much use for the area around us. Funny af either way.

Reactions: Deleted member 598

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
I had way too much fun back in the day on Tekkit with modular powersuits. I also heavily liked Galacticraft since traveling to new dimensions is always fun (Or in this case new planets.) even though there wasn't alot to do because the Galacticraft mod weren't completely finished.

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
Old School Tekkit>New Tekkit

Equivalent Exchange was the best mod hands down, they removed it from the newer versions.
EE was cancerously strong, and once you got a dark matter pick as long as you didnt die you could literally just turn everything you mined into diamonds with "le epic transmutation chest." as interesting as that mod was, fuck that, no point in pairing something that converts garbage into value with something that mines garbage (chunk miners fed straight into transmutation chests). IIRC they tried to revamp EE and not make it insanely strong and the guy bailed halfway through because the mod wasn't fun if it wasnt overpowered.

tekkit p fun 9/10 back in the day

vex

Amphetamine'd
Sep 19, 2017
EE is gay but fun, all i remember was the corporate espionage i did woth my friends when i steal their shit and then we have a communism vs democracy USSR vs USA cold war of technology

Tekkit 1.2.7 is gods gift to the world, can't play it any other way. I probably have like 10k hours in it