Tell me about your favorite Lego games!

Jan

★ Donor ★
May 31, 2022
I would love to hear everyone's favorite Lego games so I can see some classics reappear again.
Back as I kid I was crazy about them and I bet most of you have been too, so let me start with mine:
  • Lego Rock Raiders
    • I remember how I used to play this one years ago on my moms laptop and to this day it brings many good memories and now my pc can't handle the game all that well no more cause it's a release from 1999... I'll probably setup a VM just to play this game tbh.
  • Lego Universe
    • This is both my favorite Lego game and my favorite game of all time! It's a release from 2010, and it was the best MMO I've ever played. I doubt many agree with me but the way it played just felt perfect. Sadly it got shut down January 31, 2012 because of moderation and asset issues but now you're actually able to compile your own private Lego Universe server and it feels like I can relive my childhood with it again!
  • LEGO Batman: The Videogame
    • Another classic and one of the first games I've properly played through. It released back in 2008 and I remember playing through it a few times but I think there was some part I kept struggling with but I'm not sure anymore it's been a while obviously.
Those are my 3 favorites and absolute classics! The post might be a bit random but since I just joined the forum I thought, "why not post it here"!

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020

• Lego Indiana Jones (Around 2009)
    • This one is the first lego game I've played on my childhood. When I was on the hospital, my elder brother gave me a PSP or Nintendo DS (I couldn't remember which one) to motivate myself after surgery, the game just gives me a little joy, and confusion. I still enjoy it since I can do what I want on the lego game lol
  • Lego Star wars: The complete SAGA (Around 2010 or 2011)
    • The second lego game I've enjoyed more than Indiana Jones. The game chapters are so good that I can't stop playing until the end of it. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to other chapters for some reason. Overall, it was fantastic and I wanna play it again someday.
That's probably much it. I couldn't remember other Lego games that I enjoyed a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: Jan

Jan

★ Donor ★
May 31, 2022
  • Lego Indiana Jones (Around 2009)
    • This one is the first lego game I've played on my childhood. When I was on the hospital, my elder brother gave me a PSP or Nintendo DS (I couldn't remember which one) to motivate myself after surgery, the game just gives me a little joy, and confusion. I still enjoy it since I can do what I want on the lego game lol
  • Lego Star wars: The complete SAGA (Around 2010 or 2011)
    • The second lego game I've enjoyed more than Indiana Jones. The game chapters are so good that I can't stop playing until the end of it. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to other chapters for some reason. Overall, it was fantastic and I wanna play it again someday.
That's probably much it. I couldn't remember other Lego games that I enjoyed a lot.
Oh yes, Lego Indiana Jones! I somehow completely forgot about that one. I enjoyed that one a lot as well, I even bought it on steam about a year ago for the memes and played it. Turns out that the game doesn't like being above 30fps since some aspects become slower or harder to manage like jumping on the literal beginning of the game or on the door puzzles in the winter level that comes not too long after the start.

And Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga was also an amazing game! Another game I forgot about. I sadly don't remember much of it but I can remember that I did enjoy it a lot!

As a kid, I was obsessed with Legos as probably the majority of us were so there are definitely more games I played but don't remember currently.

Jan

★ Donor ★
May 31, 2022
I have never played a Lego video-game but as a kid, I sure did play with some Lego blocks.
You missed out, but you can still change that! Play some older Lego games, it's worth it!
Post automatically merged:

Lego Battles for the DS
Actually never heard of that one. I still got a DS at home somewhere so I might check it out!