Declined Temp ban on game servers appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montel360

Nov 17, 2018
So, I was Warden on Jailbreak and I was doing mass trivia, and I started doing questions about the Holocaust with Hitler and the Jews. I gave this question because I was running out of time and I was thinking of questions in TF2 that wouldn't repeat themselves, "By rounding to the nearest million: How many Jews died in the Holocaust?" It's just a bit of history of what happened during the Holocaust. And then after we finished the whole thing up and I gave the last person LR, I was suddenly temp-banned. I understand I broke the rule of not sticking with the required topics in trivia, but the ban said anti-semetic jokes, not wrong trivia topic. I don't see any anti-semitism in my question at all, I did not make fun of the jewish people or tarnish their beliefs in any way.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
While you did not directly make fun of anyone, in my opinion, you asking a question such as that looks like you are baiting a response from people, and asking "Rounded to the nearest million: How many Jews died in the holocaust?" makes it seem so. From now on, please be more careful with what you may say in chat. Additionally, please use the appeal format in the case you need to appeal again. Also found below are two excerpts from your chat logs which show the quotes which got you banned.

Appeal declined.1583790916325

Status
Not open for further replies.