Tesla car's

Blizzard

Member ★
What do you guys think about tesla cars i think there cool because they are wireless cars in a way of the driving wheel.
Also if you don't know what tesla is this is who they are: Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.

Noob of Noobs

Member ★
I believe that Elon Musk is doing an outstanding job at revolutionizing cars as we know it, I really do admire his Model X with their automated driving and their accident prevention as an addition. His mind really speaks the future for transportation.

Blizzard

Member ★
I believe that Elon Musk is doing an outstanding job at revolutionizing cars as we know it, I really do admire his Model X with their automated driving and their accident prevention as an addition. His mind really speaks the future for transportation.
Too trur

LUV

Drippin' Dior
Moderator ★
They’re making great leaps in innovation and are ahead of their competitors by a long shot. If their rivals want to come anywhere near close to the progress of Tesla, they too would have to make cars that rely on electrical charges. I feel as if this era is the next industrial revolution since everything around us is significantly changing, such as cars no longer being dependent on fossil fuels, them being self-automated, and more importantly they reduce the risk of accidents that are likely to occur.

demon

K X N G
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
elon musk a G bro my man on some next shit 24/7

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
I believe that Elon Musk is doing an outstanding job at posting memes on twitter