Textures missing Full map needed

Rampage

Member ★
Ok, so I know. It's been a pretty long time since the last time I've had an update regarding jb-Soviet. That's due to two things. School stuff (SAT,Scholarships,YoungMarines etc.) and the fact that jb-Soviet has a tendency to. . . crash due to the maps missing textures. I've tried every solution I could think of, Altering the execution codes, Replacing textures temporally, etc. The next thing I'm going to try is find the creator of the map and see if I can get a copy from him directly which may prove to be difficult (Language Barrier and all that.) Regardless I just wanted to ask if anyone knew any places where the map custom textures and everything can be found I've looked everywhere I could think of. This is especially for anyone in control of the maps that go into the server as they may have a copy. Thanks!

Coronarena

Member ★
If you drag the bsp file of the map into GCFScape, it gives you all of the custom textures and models and everything custom used.

(Hopefully that's what you're looking for)

Rampage

Member ★
If you drag the bsp file of the map into GCFScape, it gives you all of the custom textures and models and everything custom used.

(Hopefully that's what you're looking for)
That Might be EXACTLY what I need I shall try it! later. . . I got school and work now.. .

✮ zannc

Member ★
Didn't I already show/tell you how to do it? :thinking:

Rampage

Member ★
Didn't I already show/tell you how to do it? :thinking:
Well yeah, all I'm saying is this helps too.Thank you as well Zannc, any and all help people add will not go unappreciated.