TF2 Classes

Whats everyone's favourite TF2 Class? I say mine is the sniper as I can headshot all of these from the start :). Also If have anyone has any suggestions for a engi loadout, feel free to suggest!

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
A combination of the Garden Bristles, Professors Peculiarity, and Builders Blueprints :) Other than that just rescue ranger, wrangler and jag honestly

A combination of the Garden Bristles, Professors Peculiarity, and Builders Blueprints :) Other than that just rescue ranger, wrangler and jag honestly

Wow that actually blends well together, thx

Vladdleco

Member ★
Actually my favorite class is spy. It feel so good when you do multiple trickstabs or a chain stab.

I'm not the best spy actually and I prefer medic if I want to Tryhard.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ VIP ★
Anything that doesn’t require me to rocketjump. Fav classes are sniper and demo tho. Since I main sniper, and play demo depending on the situation I’m in. (If not playing jb)

Wixxarion

Member ★
The Medic, no doubts. I like to be a support in most games, and Medic is my number one Merch in most situations.
In those rare times I don’t play Medic, I choose either Engie or Pyro. Either a Sketchek-wannabe or a Pybro.

Jineron

Member ★
Soldier w/ Rocket jumper. No doubts. Even if I like engie to chill out and be friendly with people.

Lithium

Member ★
Medic* is a little more of my liking however I also love to main scout

loofy

Member ★
I have 2 favorite classes, cant choose, its medic and soldier and heres my engie loadout. take if you like it. dont mind the t pose

Attachments

Smiley

Member ★
My favourite class?
Hmmm...
I don't have one...
I love Pyro... Mainly because it's fun to play class which is fair and balanced.
I love Heavy because it's perfect class to chill out in casual... Not to mention beautiful Heavy Rushes... That feeling when you make someone feel the moment when you see 12 Heavies charging at you with spinning miniguns is just perfect...
And I really like Medic because he fits my playstyle... And I also like helping others... Even if they ignore me and let me die to Spy, Soldier or Scout...