TF2 Giveaway for 1k posts milestone! [READ REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
So, as you can tell by my post count, I've now spammed up to 1,000 posts on the forums! As this is not only my 1,000th post on the forums, but also the first 1,000th post of anyone on the forums (if I didn't word that weirdly lol), I decided to go all out for this post, and I thought the best way to do that would be with a giveaway.

Here's a "thank you" note to the community first, though. Just don't click the spoiler if you don't want to read, though it's not that bad. :p

I'll try to not make this sound really sappy and cheesy, but I've had lots of fun being in this community ever since I originally left for it from PBFortress. I could go on and on about what I like here, from the good management of the community, to the variety of fun to have on it, etc. I'm certainly glad I not only chose to join this community, but also climb the ranks up to Super-Admin, which is a fun and satisfying role for me to be in. I've met and continue to meet a bunch of cool people here and have fun with them. I hope you all enjoy the giveaway and enjoy on the servers, just as I have! ^^

Anyway, here's the details for the giveaway:
  • I will be determining the winner via random.org. There will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place winner depending on who is rolled first, second, third, etc.
  • You can't win two prizes. However, once a winner is rolled for a place, I will not be removing them from the list of people who could be chosen to win a prize for future rolls, I will instead just re-roll if they're chosen again for something else. This is to enforce this rule whilst not affecting probability.
  • >>THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ENTER<< This is pretty important, as I don't want lots of people incorrectly entering the giveaway. To enter, you just need to reply saying what you like most about the community. That's it, just need to show off your appreciation for here. ^^
  • Winner will be chosen on the Saturday after the next --- April 7.
Items Given Away:
⦁ #1 Place: Old Guadalajara
⦁ #2 Place: Strange Santarchimedes
⦁ #3 Place: Name Tag
⦁ #4 Place: Mad Mask
⦁ #5 Place: Refined Metal

Good luck everyone, and happy foruming! :blobluigi:

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Congratulations you old man, been on the forums too long you have.

The best part about the community for me personally is working with such a great fellow staff team of whom we all support and love each other (no homo) to the very end and will always help each other out. I don’t think I’d appreciate the community as much if it wasn’t for meeting such amazing people who some have become good friends.

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
Wow 1,000 posts. 1 post = 1 lost opportunity in bed.
I mean who needs that when you're playing wonderland am I right or am I right?

Nah but on a serious note, I kind of love everything about this community, there is a wide range of servers to choose from and a variety of different players to meet and enjoy some relaxed TF2 with. Not to mention the forums. None the less, good luck to everyone with the giveaway :p

Reactions: Eight

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Well, Congrats for your 1000th post!

So, there are many things that I like on the Wonderland community.

1- Great staff members/Administration
Quick responses from staff members (specially you!)
Very friendly people

2- Really inexpensive VIP/VIP+ ranks on the servers.
Compared to other communities, inside or outside TF2, Donations for special perks are really inexpensive and great compared to as I've seen on other games/communities

3- Staff applications are open to everybody.
Anybody on the forums with a good reputation/maturity can apply.

4- Forum activities,Games and LOTS of Cool Members
Wonderland is the Only forum where I have interacted the most compared to others.
For TF2, I knew only WonderLand and another Surfing community because casual and other types of normal game-plays is not really my type. I've been combat surfing since 2011 starting from the good old Counter-Strike.

And I would also know something (I know it isn't the right place to ask it but still...) Since some members (including me) do not know you much, Tell us:
-How did you discover WonderLand.tf and climbed up till here?
-How do you exactly feel on your 1000th post?
-What do you like the most on the WonderLand community?
-Anyone behind your success of being a Super-Admin or reaching 1000 posts?

If questions are too private/personal, you may not reply.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
And I would also know something (I know it isn't the right place to ask it but still...) Since some members (including me) do not know you much, Tell us:
-How did you discover WonderLand.tf and climbed up till here?
-How do you exactly feel on your 1000th post?
-What do you like the most on the WonderLand community?
-Anyone behind your success of being a Super-Admin or reaching 1000 posts?

If questions are too private/personal, you may not reply.
Not like any of them are personal lol.
  1. Truth be told, I discovered Wonderland at first because I used to troll Jailbreak servers a lot (not that I condone this behavior in anyway!!! lol), and the USA Jailbreak (now IL Jailbreak) for here was one of the servers I burdened. However, over time, I came to really take a liking to the community for it's many servers/gamemodes, activity, appealing forums (not these ones, we had an old forums website running IPS which was sweet), etc. To not go full in-depth, eventually I joined the community as a legitimate member. My favorite servers back when I joined was Jailbreak, Minecraft World, and Zombie Mod, as at the time they were all popular USA servers.
  2. Good because I've reached this milestone and also cause I promised myself at some point I wasn't going to change anything about my forum profile at all until I reached 1,000 posts. However, now that I've reached 1,000 posts, gonna change up some things like my pfp.
  3. I'll ramble a bit more about this question now, 'cause it's come up before (and I explained it in my original post but not really in-depth). It's very active, with loads of different servers and game modes to play on, making it have lots of variety and fun 24/7, since nearly a majority of the servers have active players on them at some point (ofc some are going to be kind of inactive but that's only inevitable). This allows for people to have many different things to play, and so they don't get bored of one particular thing at a time. Furthermore, I appreciate the great staff team I've come to know here, along with the hard work @Xypher puts into working on the community and @Madi puts into general management, along with the work @R4 put into general management before he resigned. The Discord is also a really nice place and what got me into Discord originally tbh. It's really chill and active, and has lots of great memories associated with it. Forums are a nice place to hang out as well ofc, both these new forums and the old IPS forums we had. Overall, I like many things about the community, I could probably say more, though I'll just end it here since I think you got the point.
  4. By this, I suppose you mean people that helped me. Well, I think I covered that really in my last answer. I don't really feel like making a list of shoutouts for people associated with Wonderland since I think I could go on for a while about everyone and I'd be here all day. The people who are significant to me know who they are, that's enough.

Reactions: Xypher

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
this is the only community that lets gay autismos like me be staff

for real though this is a more active and hun friendly community taht has the least amount of trouble or rulebreakers due to the systems set in place and the staff that are active on a daily basis. I'm biased to say that. They said my family could live if I typed this out

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
i lik dis servr becuz i can pley the tem fartres too

Nah but real talk, Wonderland really stood out from all the other servers. The community is extremely friendly, the staff are all fun to play and interact with, the servers offer a wide variety of games, you get to meet a lot of people and whatnot. Whether I'm more tilted than the towers after playing OW or R6, have more salt than the ocean from being back stabbed by that one spy who got the game as soon as it was released and is tryharding on hightower for some reason, I can always come to WL to just chill and have a fun time.

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
I came to wonderland because of the good JailBreak. Then I made friends and found out there was more then JB,like surf and dr, and so on. When I joined forums and discord it was even more fun. I stayed here because of the amount of people that are nice/friendly. And most of the time admins are online to help.

This is nothing like 1000 hours on the servers though :)
(Almost hit it, only 20 hours more.)

Reactions: Floot and Eight
Jul 16, 2017
Latvia
As for the first, Congrats Eight on 1000 posts, you are a great admin and I see that you are the needed star of the community.

As for second, I would like to be friends whit more than just few people who have stayed and supported community so far, even in the past our forum got hacked, deleted, etc., but the biggestes Thanks is to Xypher, for creating such a wonderful community.

As for the third I would like to Welcome more and more people to the community, even so we are slowly growing by the days passing. Most of us could say the same thing, because we feel the same about our friendly community in many aspects.

As for the forth, I want to say that even we have many toxic posts (even few of my), but we can still fix it and remain friends in the end. A huge thanks as well to all others admins and their achievments.

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
I came to wonderland because of the good JailBreak. Then I made friends and found out there was more then JB,like surf and dr, and so on. When I joined forums and discord it was even more fun. I stayed here because of the amount of people that are nice/friendly. And most of the time admins are online to help.

This is nothing like 1000 hours on the servers though :)
(Almost hit it, only 20 hours more.)

let's be realistic you wouldn't have stayed if you hadn't met me

Vick Dude

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks for the giveaway, bud.

My sole purpose of joining this community was because I have heard that it had a great reputation and that it had JB servers that were active.
I came for the amount of respect and friendliness this community brings and stayed for the servers and memes.

Mr. Rampage

Forum Activist
Jul 25, 2017
United States
Gosh Dangit you beat me to 1000 posts. I call hax.

I used to be in a community called Outpost, It was very much like this, discord and all. But it was fucking CANCER with how they ran it. Long story short I came here and I found the people here we a ton more friendly, respectful, and all around more well managed. It's rare to find servers like this and when ya find em they're keepers. That's what I love about this community. +REP Also the memes are pretty fucking funny. :D Also thanks for the giveaway and congrats on the big 1K bro.

. :b1:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok, the time to end the giveaway has come. I've now determined all the winners, open the spoilers to see them:

17b32811e73ac27befe8e1b591f90b16.gif

@TheHonkler , congrats!
0e8b566c694b041d6e43dd4cbe535a86.gif

@Captain Weeb , congrats!
4a33d1e1e7427c1e3a7bf63ca6557214.gif

@Himiko , congrats!
0515ec452cf18da13111fbca8afb353d.gif

@RulerOfTheFae , congrats!
87174a11f1e581dec74a2e3e240470a0.gif

@RickSanchez , congrats!
I'll be sending out all the trade offers with the prizes now. If I have any difficulties sending you a trade offer, I'll let you know.

EDIT: List of people who were entered:
Code:
1.    YoutuberChris
2.    RickSanchez
3.    RulerOfTheFae
4.    Reckless Flute Guy
5.    Ray
6.    Himiko
7.    Captain Weeb
8.    Mc_Duck
9.    Dragon Eye
10.    Vick Dude