Tf2 prop disguise plugin for VIP

Hey there.

I'm here to suggest a new plugin for the vips, it basically allows players to turn them into in-game props found in various maps. And this means no custom models needed at all!

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=164630

It might have been this plugin, but i'm not really that sure. (And possibly you could just setup the in-game prop names in that plugin config?)

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
+1 to this so long as it goes with strict enforcement with the rest of the VIP rules or if possible to make it to where, when you're disguised as a prop, it t post's you so you cannot attack at all.

[EDIT] also making it to where you have to use resupply in spawn areas to be able to attack again to avoid people using the ability to get somewhere and change back to normal.

Last edited:

Mc_Duck ♫ ||-//

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Sure

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Honorary Member ★
Seems quite unlikely of how it will be enforced. As long as it doesn't block other players or even friendly teammates.

Vanduo | Joyuu

Just a college student
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Obviously I can see this being excluded from certain servers, but i can also see how it can be implimented in certain servers as well, it would have to be limited on jailbreak so you cant use it, but an alternative is that a lr can be made where its prop hunt for a round, so similar to hide and seek, but no freezing and you have to choose a prop at the start, I dont know how you could impliment this in any other way in jailbreak, but i think the idea would be cool to have on other servers.

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
ye

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ VIP ★
Disguiseing as a Engie Building would be fun.

Poot this thing here

Hello sirs
★ VIP ★
only if i can disguise as sandwich

Do you know how many reports per hour, you would have to deal whit?
It would confuse everybody, if only this was added only to prophunt maps, then it would be ok.

Vanduo | Joyuu

Just a college student
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Do you know how many reports per hour, you would have to deal whit?
It would confuse everybody, if only this was added only to prophunt maps, then it would be ok.
Putting this lightly, that is so retarded, how would it confuse people, one it can be a server tag like title name as well if it's s command it's intentionally added so what's there to be confused about? Unless the player = Hun retard

Putting this lightly, that is so retarded, how would it confuse people, one it can be a server tag like title name as well if it's s command it's intentionally added so what's there to be confused about? Unless the player = Hun retard
Do you really think that getting killed by an engies dispenser wouldn't make reports fly in each second? That is confusing, because nobody untill now has thought about this and do you really think that everybody will know that a prop is an enemy?
200 reports daily "about a cheater using hax or something to become a prop"...etc.

Vanduo | Joyuu

Just a college student
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Do you really think that getting killed by an engies dispenser wouldn't make reports fly in each second? That is confusing, because nobody untill now has thought about this and do you really think that everybody will know that a prop is an enemy?
200 reports daily "about a cheater using hax or something to become a prop"...etc.
You realise weapons will most likely be blocked, as well not like you will have to worry about reports anytime soon.
As well after a day, people will understand the new plugin

You realise weapons will most likely be blocked, as well not like you will have to worry about reports anytime soon.
As well after a day, people will understand the new plugin
Then explain it till the end, not just few details about it!

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
There's a console command when sm_cheats 1 is active that when you crouch you appear as a dispenser ;) imagine how fun prophunt tf2 would be when there's 24 dispensers hiding in plain sight.

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
There's a console command when sm_cheats 1 is active that when you crouch you appear as a dispenser ;) imagine how fun prophunt tf2 would be when there's 24 dispensers hiding in plain sight.
That dispenser is a spy :goodsmile: