Accepted TF2 Server PermBan Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2020
1. My forum account is linked to steam but here it is anyways: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=john+(ouch&Submit=Search
2. On the ban list it says I was banned for duplicate accounts, but I believe it was also for cheating.
3. 1 year has passed. Almost 2 and a half since I've been banned and, I think I am done cheating on games. This applies for TF2 as well.
I want to be able to chat again on the server with the friendliest of people and hop on it with my friends as well, I've been supporting this server and I still am since 2018 because it has great staff members and a super friendly community.
I just want to get back on the server and play.

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
It has been a year since your ban, and you were not banned on other communities for hacking, so I am inclined to accept your appeal, I would like to ask why you had hacked in the first place.

Mar 28, 2020
I hacked for the simple reason of not aiming good. I missed every shot and I wanted to be better at the game, so I got a very popular free aim hack and injected it in.
I'd just like to say sorry for the players I've killed using the aim hack and also for using it in the first place. I didn't know what I was getting into at the time.

Mar 28, 2020
It has been a year since your ban, and you were not banned on other communities for hacking, so I am inclined to accept your appeal, I would like to ask why you had hacked in the first place.
I hacked for the simple reason of not aiming good. I missed every shot and I wanted to be better at the game, so I got a very popular free aim hack and injected it in.
I'd just like to say sorry for the players I've killed using the aim hack and also for using it in the first place. I didn't know what I was getting into at the time.

(Re-wrote this because I didn't reply to your comment and probably you didn't get notified that I wrote anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.