• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted TF2 Unusual command being fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkツ

Special♦
★ Donor ★
May 3, 2018
Ohio, United States of America
The /unusual command on any wonderland tf server on Tf2 is very good with all the options you can pick up to but there is a problem with it since for most unusual effects the unusual is usually down where your waist is no where near your head some unusual effects work but most do not i would love if you guys would fix it.

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
The /unusual command on any wonderland tf server on Tf2 is very good with all the options you can pick up to but there is a problem with it since for most unusual effects the unusual is usually down where your waist is no where near your head some unusual effects work but most do not i would love if you guys would fix it.
Who needs it, I don't think it would be fixed, because with the new item indexes the plugin maker would need to set the location of where the particle effect starts. and there's tons of new items, so it will be a bit. It's not just a hop skip and a jump to new effects and options (e.g :The burning flames Punk's pomp is a new hat that has a new location for the start of the effect. so it would have to be set manually.)
Also, this isn't a thing to submit to wonderland, goto sourcemod. Because I don't think Xypher made this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.