The Classic for Sniper is Actually Good

Pans God

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
I have been using the classic for sniper for while I dont know why everyone doesnt use it when for me its actually really good there is some reasons some people say the classic is bad because your like a snail, easy to target, but you can outsnipe the opposing teams snipers when it is 1 shot, You can jump while your charging it up also a little buff when you scope you move like a scout. You can test yourself if you can headshot people with no-scope only.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Here's some notes from an ex-Sniper main (myself)

1: Every Sniper Rifle can one-shot Snipers when fully charged except the Hitman's Heatmaker if it hits the body.
2: Jumping while charging a shot as Sniper has very minimal benefit since you're not going to be moving fast enough to make even the smallest of distances.
3: The "increased movement speed while scoped" is only an optical illusion since you're scoped.

It's only actual benefit is being able to headshot enemies while not scoped but only while fully charged, which is both quicker and easier with the Huntsman. So no, there is nothing good to say about the Classic when put in to practice.