The Coastal Airport - Bio Medic

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
I am proud to announce that the Airport is nearly finished. I have added alot of places for survivors to hide and defend however i made sure that every place is not easy to survive in. The map is medium sized at its current stage and has alot of geometry and detail. Zombies will no longer be spawn camped, i have added safe areas for the zombies to spawn in. If you have any questions please ask. I will try to make a small sfm on my map to demonstrate it. Some of the "overpowered places" i have made, have serious weakpoints if not noticed. Most of the rooms on my map are fairly large. This map is not All-Class. I recommend that you dont play sniper on this map because it has many corridoors and alley ways. If you want to play sniper go ahead just play supportive and stay in a group. Some rooms have vents which can be used to navigate through different rooms. This map is also anti jetpack pyro, i recommend that you should not play jetpack pyro because i have not added any places where you can get high.

Reactions: Prxme