The Discordgg virus and it's "big day"

Teky

I'm just here alright
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Somewhere
I want to bring this to attention since it is spreading around and I want to everyone to be cautious of this while it's going on. I'm not saying to go on all panic mode because we don't know if it's fake or real.

Background: Discordgg is a virus link that steals your account through a fake nitro giveaway, basically a phishing scam that was going around. They got stopped a day after. It's was all normal until it was brought to attention that there will be something big on July 27th on the discordgg webpage. As you can see here:
Now this may be a scare tactic just to make everyone go into a panic mode or could be as simple as just spamming again, but it seems like there's something big as this webpage was recently closed and now open again from what I heard. Unlikely, it could be DDOS. So I'm gonna show you an announcement I did with an image that does give tips, but not all of them you should do. The most important thing you could do if this is a real thing is turn on 2FA and delete all connections to discord.

Please be careful out there. Don't friend anyone that looks suspicious and block them. Do not click any suspicious links. And please be cautious of anything that seems out of the ordinary. I know that this may be a hoax, but if this does happen. You'll know what to do. Stay safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: floot_guy

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
You think scammers or hackers announce they're going to scam. Lmao, no one can hack you just by going on discord, as I'm sure discord has good developers that prevent that from happening. I call this a hoax, but feel free to belive it if you want to...

Reactions: benz

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
I really like that edgy Felix the Cat gif they got.
That's one of the big rules of being edgier than a bunch of razor blades wrapped in barbed wire.
"Use a cute and well known animated character to signify or foreshadow some form of sinister/evil plan or event."

Reactions: benz