The Jinshee AMA Thread

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
I know where your avatar is from(oneshot) but why did you choose it as yours
Oneshot was a game very special to me because I had experienced it with an ex close friend. I still hold it in such regard, and I find myself naturally attracted to this particular character due to birds being my favorite animal. Also, the character's personality is adorable.

Reactions: Hypernova and Redds

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
Tell us the story about how you found this wonderland :blobnomcookie:
Well I came across wonderland when, and I have a lot of shame for this, I started to play jailbreak again after watching freddy210hill play it. I had played it before on another server, but got bored and quit. Naturally, I joined wonderland jailbreak because it was the most popular. I read the rules, stayed, and now I’m staff.

• Love
Reactions: Kyo and Red

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
What is your favorite/best memory from Wonderland so far?

I've had to answer a very similar question in one of @sowon's posts. Still, I find it difficult to answer. I suppose my favorite memory would be when on LA jailbreak, there was a player that had named themselves Courage, after Courage the dog. I promptly renamed myself to Eustace and went sniper, as he most resembled Eustace Bagge. Equipping the Necro Smasher, I made it my goal to duel the player whenever possible. Eventually, it came down to me and the entire blue team. They agreed to let me face him in a 1 on 1 fight, melee only. As we faced off against each other, he began a speech. He exclaimed how he was tired of the oppression, and how I had no power over him. Just towards the end of his speech when he seemed ready to charge, I pulled out a sniper rifle and headshot him, quoting Eustace, "Stupid dog, you make me look bad." I had never entertained so many people in a server before that moment, which is why I remember it so well.

Have you ever been killed by a trick order, or have had seen a complete b.s. trick order, that didn't break rules?

I've been killed by plenty of trick orders. I had to begin learning somewhere, and a lot of those baby steps into jailbreak resulted in a lot of spectating as I couldn't figure out what orders meant. During my time as staff, I have seen some very questionable trick orders. I've even seen debates between staff regarding those same trick orders in regard to the validity of them in relation to rules.

gener?
gender*?

Okay... Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'll ask proper questions.
What's your favorite TF2 class and why?
Do you happen to have any interest in competitive TF2?

Male :nikosadcat:

I like scout because scout is fast and fast = good and can fly

Unfortunately, competitive tf2 is not too interesting to me. I hardly even play casual, admittedly. I've had my share of competitive online games and I can't stand playing them without people who I can reliably communicate with and are confident in their own ability. When I say reliably, I don't much so mean that they know all the correct terms and callouts or whatever else. I'm mostly referring to my comfort and familiarity with those people.

would you rather live in algeria have everything in the world but you can't leave the house because of the coronavirus epedimic or take a shit for ten straight hours

Algeria, duh. All I need is alcohol and a lighter and I'm good, plus I get everything in the world. :coolbro:

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
history behind your two aliases: jinshee and cola ?
I've had the name Jinshee for a long time. It's just some random thing I came up with, and the J is for the first letter of my real name. Cola is a name that I adopted shortly before joining Wonderland, and it stuck until I became staff. I just wanted a new name, and for whatever reason I had soda on my mind, so I named my steam account Cola.

Reactions: Hypernova

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
What did you Google last?
Favorite song ATM?
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
How do you judge a person?
What can someone do to be a better friend to you?

1. Merde
2. Probably Life by The Mellowells. I'll probably find something I enjoy more in my playlist soon after this, but for now this is what I can think of.
3. I will come back to you on this with a multiple page essay.
4. I often judge people based on their tone of voice and words.
5. I enjoy spending time with friends playing video games and sharing music or ideas. Some of my favorite memories with close friends of mine were playing games together and being complete doofs singing along to songs.

• Haha
Reactions: Tonic and Green.

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
Closest friend(s) on Wln?
Favourite game to play when you're bored of Tf2?
Why do you love Scorch so much?
Pootiscow, lime, Mew, Maxxy, and Scorch
I suppose my favorite game to play outside of tf2 is Starsector
scorch is hot like fire

what is your first time joined wonderland?
June 17th 2018

Reactions: Hypernova

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
would you rather
Sacrifice your flesh/blood/and all of your organs and become a nano-human (stuck on a suit that uses energy for sprinting, jumping, combat invisibility) or have 10^9 dollars but cannot use a toilet to shit

• Bruh
Reactions: Tonic