The Jinshee AMA Thread

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
How would you explain colors to a blind man?

The best way I can imagine explaining colors to a blind man is by associating objects they can taste, feel, or hear to certain colors.

would you rather
Sacrifice your flesh/blood/and all of your organs and become a nano-human (stuck on a suit that uses energy for sprinting, jumping, combat invisibility) or have 10^9 dollars but cannot use a toilet to shit

I'd much rather become the nano-human in this case. Having all that money appear suddenly won't help me actually do much. Such a large influx of money will make others around me poorer, not to mention the ways it would affect economic stability. With a suit, the only downside would be that I would be heavily compelled to do something related to research or military.

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
Is your name pronounced Jinshee or Hinshee?

It is pronounced Jinshee, not Hinshee

Are you alone tonight Do you play Apex Legends? If yes, what's your main?
If not, what do you think about Dishonored?

I do not play Apex Legends or any other battle royal game. I love Dishonored, it's a fantastic game with top quality gameplay and story.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Do you believe that we ever truly stop loving people once they leave our lives, or do we continue to love them in more subtle ways?

If there’s one thing you could change about your personality, what would it be and why?

Is there any part of your life that you feel needs improvement? What is it and how do you think you can work to achieve that improvement?

What’s the most exciting thing that’s happened this past year?

What food could you not live without?

Many appreciations after answering
👍

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
Do you support the Egg Gang or the Toilet Paper Gang.
#egggang4life fuck toilet paper.

Do you believe that we ever truly stop loving people once they leave our lives, or do we continue to love them in more subtle ways?
That is dependent on the reasons for someone's departure. Simply not seeing someone due to poor relations is something of a relieving experience, and I speak from experience. If someone dear to you has died, I can say that if you don't still love them in death, you probably never really loved them at all. Remember, people are different. Some do not care for maintaining that kind of loyalty to friends or lovers.
If there’s one thing you could change about your personality, what would it be and why?
I'd stop being angry. Won't elaborate.
What’s the most exciting thing that’s happened this past year?
Probably coming back to the staff team so I could be around fun people. After coming back, I find myself enjoying the company of a lot of the newer staff members, notably @Profit, @Castia, @slot, and @Kyo. I had previously resigned due to not having these kinds of people around me that I could consider friends.
What food could you not live without?
Pasta and noodles. If I can't have both, I'd rather die.

• Love
Reactions: slot and laptivv

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
How do I fill out the dnd thing
You already did
How do you have such a godly beard?
I come from a legendary dynasty of lumberjacks who hail from Iceland. The history of my family goes deep, with many stories of heroic feats during the raids of 1058. If a child could not form a full beard by age 10, they were disowned.

Last edited:

slot

Honorary Member ★
Jul 7, 2020
who is the person you respect the most on the staff team? who is the most likeable one on the staff team? and do you have any bad experiences in dnd as a player or DM (if so then pls elaborate).

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
who is the person you respect the most on the staff team? who is the most likeable one on the staff team?
me and me
do you have any bad experiences in dnd as a player or DM (if so then pls elaborate).
I've recently broken off from a group of school friends who I played DND with. There was one person in particular who took it upon himself to dm all our games, organize all parties, and become a self-proclaimed leader. I don't blame him for most of these things, he's the wealthiest one in the group, he has the privilege of allowing us to consistently keep things fresh due to his never-ending supply of money for nerd shit. The problems arose when this sense of power got to his head. He made rules for how all of his friends should act, censored us for certain behaviors, and celebrated those who didn't point out his flaws. Simply put, he felt it necessary to apply rules for a friend group, which is completely unnecessary. After some time had passed, I decided to stop talking and playing with them. I believe to this day that his intentions were good, just that he shouldn't have to restrict what those around him do. It is as if he tried to force this sort of perfect social bubble around himself without considering how other people felt. Again, I've only recently quit that group, and I only wish I had sooner. I am young, and I am learning when to separate myself from genuinely toxic people.

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
What do you think is a greatest fault in a human being.
I believe more people should refrain from anger.
Favorite song.
Currently, I'm really enjoying LEMONS by Nick Leng
I change "favorite" songs often.
What do you think of people who are trans. (Im sorry but i usually ask this a lot)
I empathize with the feeling of not being comfortable with your body, wanting change. I cannot say that I understand the certain mannerisms of transgender people as I am not one myself, but I've been around many individuals who identify as transgender. I base my understandings on what I've been told by those people. If there is one thing I can say with certainty, it is that I do not fully support minors who identify as transgender, but I am otherwise empathetic towards that identity. I do not support the mass movements for recognition within the LGTB community and I despise those who would insult people for how they feel about themselves, homophobes, transphobes, etc.
Favorite game.
Isn't it obvious? Little Big Planet of course.

Reactions: Redds