Status
Not open for further replies.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Welcome to my second giveaway! Felt good about the first one, so I've decided to hold another, but this time with some great goodies up for grabs! What's on the table this time? Not one but TWO Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys! :katwoah:

1579275105753 1579275105753
How To Enter:
  • Comment with your most memorable moment within the Wonderland community so far, whether it be on the forums, Discord, or in-game in Team Fortress 2.
    • 1x winner will be chosen by myself - I will be choosing the comment which touches my heart the most
    • 1x winner will be chosen by random number generator​
Eligibility Requirements:
  • Must have a minimum of 15 forum posts
  • No active bans + no active teambans
  • Must have Steam profile linked in forum profile - if not, link it or a trade link in reply
  • Must have at least 10 hours Wonderland.tf server connection time

Winners will be announced Monday 20th.
Post automatically merged:

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
It was like 3 AM. A couple minutes before the server was gonna reset on a Jailbreak Minecraft server. Me and like 14 other guys were just messing around having a great time. We still played like normal of course, but we had a great ass time. We all went heavy and kept yelling "Put dispenser here!". And overall i had a blast. Probably one of my favorite moments on Wonderland to this day. (Most of the people i was playing with are still on my Friends List!) I'm so glad to know how wholesome this community is.

• Love
Reactions: sowon

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
Most memorable is (here we go again) getting my shit maps on the deathrun servers. More specifically, the time I nearly had a heart attack when Xypher added me to say that multirun was crashing the server, and instead of just removing the map or whatever, they came straight to me to inform me about it (Idk if it touches your heart but as the creator it sure as hell touched mine).

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Best Wonderland moment:
normally playing on a Surf server as a Normal casual member
was totally dominating someone (he thought that I was cheating)
Left, changed name and reconnected to duel him and rape him more (I used to crave for duels)
*chatting with the guy. sees a big ''VIP+ '' tag

I literally jumped out of my chair
Thought it was a bug, but it turned that I won a Special Give-away.
I cried on that day. (I have no idea why...)
It actually made my week a lot better as I was having a super tough and stressful time because of $$$.

I would like to thank the owner and the staff members, again, for managing this wonderful community and keeping it alive.
Great community, great members.

• Love
Reactions: sowon and Hypernova

Joyless (Seasonal?)

Dec 21, 2019
I can’t really say I have had a favorite memory in this wonderful time I’ve had here. The forum stereotypes was, in my opinion, one of the most outgoing and funny posts. Moments daily where funny things would happen in jailbreak really makes it all worthwhile. Friends I’ve made on wonderland have made me feel as if I was accepted into something and gave me a special feeling. I would go through all the tough times in life to see the good in life like this daily community I come into. Sowon with her inspirational essays that are well thought out showing how much she really cares about people, Enhalo going as far as to give away unusual in our servers, players helping each other out. All of it makes up this great community that you can talk to and feel less lonely and more accepted. Though I still want that key let’s just go with when I won a bunch of items during Enhalo’s giveaway :katuwaa:

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Also, I'd like to comment on another moment that really touched my heart while playing on Wonderland's Jailbreak servers.
The first time I rebelled successfully.

So, everyone was getting freekilled; admins were unavailable, and I was the last red alive. We were playing on Minecraft_Dynf, and I had no ammo. I kept going to the jeopardy breakable and slowly attempted to break it as I was being chased by a bunch of pyros, and heavies on BLU. Once I finally got ammo, everyone was cheering on me.

They kept texting stuff along the lines of "Come on Mario! Show 'em who's boss.", "Holy sh*t this Mario guy is so f***ing lucky" and "Clap their buttcheeks, my guy!". I then proceeded to slowly pick them off one by one, just like daddy Freddy210hill taught me. And once I shot my last meatshot and everyone got unmuted, this guy started playing victory music and everyone was yelling on the mic about how epic that was. Lenny binds were flooding the chat.

Edit: If I recall correctly, I think it was 6-8 BLUs that were hunting me when I was the last RED alive.

After all my time on wonderland, I still have some epic screenshots that I took there.
TriggeringNote
StrangeNote
SadNote
HatefulNote
SexuallyAprovenNote
HappyNote

Nepnep

• Wow
Reactions: Green.

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
This is a hard one.

The only conceivable answer I can think of is all the moments leading from the day I found out people wanted me as staff to now. It's been such a learning experience for me as a person, and I've connected to so many other people here in such a bigger way. Around the time I was writing my application, a lot of people in my life were drifting away from me due to work and responsibility. Having something that I can still interact with and form friendships with is what really saved me from being a much lonelier, desperate person. What this community has done for me is so substantial, and I really can't help but say thank you to the handful of specific people who have been good to me all this time.

In no particular order,
@Scorch for being the only staff member that I knew before he became staff, and for being my first inspiration. give me credits btw
@Brando Oats for giving me the recommendation to apply for staff, and further helping me during that process.
@Eight for being among the first to guide me during my moderator baby steps.
@Pootiscow for always cheering me on, and for being the few who have interacted with me outside of a professional setting.
@Captain Maxxy for being a real, unabridged character when talking to me. He was also one of the first people who exposed me to staff behavior. His ever-present presence within the discord made everything always so much more fun.
@oreos for being the first one to ever reach out to me directly. Oreos became someone I could connect to very well, and I am saddened every day when I remember he isn't staff so I can look up to him.
@Lime. for being my first actual friend from even before staff was a consideration for me. I helped him, and he helped me. I'd do a lot more for him if I could, as I know he's had it hard on his journey through this community. btw, you'll always be paint to me :katlove2:

Last, but not least, @Mew
He may not feel the same way I do, but Mew was one of the first people I considered a friend during this time period. He was the very first person to try to teach me, and I often accidentally ended up joining the same server as him when answering reports. This entire experience helped us bond in a greater way than I could with anyone else during my duration as a moderator. I very much felt a connection to Mew for a long while, and I even could tell all the little things that gave away his mood. For sure, I annoyed him a lot. All the times when the mod gang would get on a server at once just made me feel so happy, so involved. I can't imagine myself having gotten as far as I have without Mew to lean on.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
I once convinced a whole jailbreak server to roleplay as game of thrones characters. We changed our names and went either demoknight or huntsman sniper. Whenever someone picked war day we would set up the best defence with demoknights at the front and huntsman snipers firing arrows 300 style on wardens command.

Also, I was Daenerys and whenever I said dracarys us reds would mass rebel.

• Haha
Reactions: Tonic

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Giveaway closed! It was lovely to see all your comments and get to know what your most memorable moments in Wonderland are so far. :katlove:

For the winner chosen by myself, it is @Floot
normally playing on a Surf server as a Normal casual member
was totally dominating someone (he thought that I was cheating)
Left, changed name and reconnected to duel him and rape him more (I used to crave for duels)
*chatting with the guy. sees a big ''VIP+ '' tag

I literally jumped out of my chair
Thought it was a bug, but it turned that I won a Special Give-away.
I cried on that day. (I have no idea why...)
It actually made my week a lot better as I was having a super tough and stressful time because of $$$.

I would like to thank the owner and the staff members, again, for managing this wonderful community and keeping it alive.
Great community, great members.

I love how much you value the community and the people inside it, and in particular praising the owner and the staff members, and just in general showing your appreciation. Very heartwarming. :katlove2:

For the winner chosen through random name picker, it is @UberCharge!!

I have added you both to give trade offers to, and have 48 hours to collect your prizes. :katlove2:

• Love
Reactions: Tonic and Floot
Status
Not open for further replies.