Rainbow Demon

★ Donor ★
Sep 19, 2019
Rainbow Hell
The life is a strange thing that nobody understand and some hate some love so today i gona take you on journey to learn about life (because i have nothing to do now):

Lesson 1: Begining of life

The life have started when the GOD have created life it's simple.
And because of woman who listen to stupid snake we are now under curse of stupid life (But don't blame womans).
And now we all born in hospitals from our mom's stomach when it get turbo fat and huge.
And nobody know the meaning of it BUT....... IT WILL BE ON END OT THIS POST.

Lesson 2: Starting the life

When you already go to the world after lot of years near your mother you are geting hit in face with the hard way of this world.
But never fear love im here to help you. SO LISTEN CLOSELY!!!!
I think the first thing you will face will be kindergarden it's very eazy place to understand so im not gona tell about it.
After some years you will go to school and first 4 classes will be eazy but when class number 5 start well..... you are in trouble!!!!!
Your teacher will s*ck and you are f*cked. BUT you can resist it. Show who you realy are (pro tip you are the winner here).
So learn hard and ignore that your teacher hate you.
You are the best and he/she know it thats why he/she dislike you.
Well you may also have some jerks in your class that can put your head to toilet or something...... So I tell you how to deal with them.
Go to the gym and exercise untill your muscles will be huge and then go to that losers and punch them in the face (they will probably leave you alone then).
Or just go to teacher and tell about it but it's less fun option.

Lesson 3: Get a job
If you somehow finished all schools thx to my tips then congrats.
But it's time to get a job so prepare your self for the hardest part of life.
I don't care about what you was learning in school so i don't care what job you will have I can tell you only one thing good luck in it.
And one more thing about job's DON'T F*CK IT UP.

Lesson 4: Your final moments of life

After meny years of being in job and probably making a family with lot of kids of yours its time for last moments of your stupid life.
So you will brobably look like pice of s*it because you will be turbo old but HEY it's still you so dont be sad.
Your kids (if you have them) are now big so they won't take your valuable time. Well maybe wife will take (if you have her of course).
And you know what it mean right? You can now do things that you didyn't got time to do before.
Like play some games, watch TV, meet with friends (if you have them), and lot more things to do so i wont talk about it that much.
AHHHHH I forgot to say one thing.......................... MAKE SURE YOU ARE PLAYING ON WONDERLAND.TF SERVERS AND YOU ARE IN THIS AMAZING COMMUNITY (thx for looking at this).
But don't get to exited your life will end pretty soon.
OHHHH I don't think you look good lad maybe go to bed?
Ahhh take your pills.
O F*CK YOU ARE DEAD.

Lesson 5: Time for grave

I hope you remembered to buy your self a good coffin and grave if not well not my problem.
And thats it you are a cold corpse and you can't do anything just watch the world from the heaven or burn in hell (if you was good or bad).
And worms yeah worms will eat your corpse but don't think about it now.

Time for the thing you came here for:

THE MEANING OF LIFE
IS....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I DON'T KNOW...........AND NOBODY KNOW!!! YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!!! HA HA......BUT SERIOUSLY THE MEAINING OF LIFE CAN BE DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE SO ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

I hope this journey make you understand your life and you will feal good with it right to the end... And i hope you didyn't weasted 20 mins of your life reading it like I did writing it.

Have a nice day or night. THX AND HAVE FUN.