The most "Wow I never thought I would ever experience that-" moment in School?

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
Try to keep it SFW by the way 😉

Now what I'm pointing at is something you experienced or saw in school, that it was so unexpected that you'll never forget it. Or just not forget it very soon.
My personal experience was:

In Primary School our Natural Science Teacher was a grumpy old man, he was in a car crash and hit his hid quite hard. So naturally he was not the most normal person to-date.
One day during Second-Register (When a teacher is absent you are sent to another teacher to be supervised by) my friend Gustav and I were in the previously mentioned person's class for S.R. His name was Mr. Ellers, he was teaching a class of Grade 7's, so one of them were a boy who was being quite disruptive and disrespectful towards the Teacher. Mr. Ellers, being the bat-crazy person he was decided to act upon the situation rather unexpectedly.
He went up to the boy, grabbed his arms around his neck and started pulling him outside. The boy, who nearly had nearly asphyxiated due to the tight grip was thrown out of the class onto a patch of grass directly outside the classroom. And the door was closed behind him.

The class was absolutely mortified by the occasion. Gustav and I were sitting there dumbstruck but could eventually start to laugh it off.
So enough about me, what was a similar experience or witnessing that you've encountered?

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Me and a dude were messing around in the bathroom in Elementary school, and a teacher walked in thinking I was watching this dude piss and I almost got a parent call for it.

A year or so afterward, my sister, who was at the middle school, apparently there was a wife near the school building who had an argument with her husband, she killed her child, then left it near the school and there were cops that went there and everything.

• This Is Fine
Reactions: Cookiez

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
I remember that I was leader of school gang that every student was afraid of😈
Interesting
Post automatically merged:

Me and a dude were messing around in the bathroom in Elementary school, and a teacher walked in thinking I was watching this dude piss and I almost got a parent call for it.

A year or so afterward, my sister, who was at the middle school, apparently there was a wife near the school building who had an argument with her husband, she killed her child, then left it near the school and there were cops that went there and everything.
Holy lord, that must have been a mortifying experience?

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
I can’t remember much about it but, I’ll try my best to remember it well enough. So if it actually ended up being something else I’ll change the story.
So it’s not really an experience I had but, an experience my brother had. So it was a regular school day and it was a lockdown and everything was fine but, cops actually showed up. My brother was confused for most of the time because he actually thought it was someone trying to break into the school. But, he heard that police were trying to intercept people who supposedly had drugs and were transferring them to somewhere near the school. I’m not sure but, it ended up being nothing to serious and so my brother had to stay in lock down for an hour or so waiting for the all clear signal.

• Woah

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
I can’t remember much about it but, I’ll try my best to remember it well enough. So if it actually ended up being something else I’ll change the story.
So it’s not really an experience I had but, an experience my brother had. So it was a regular school day and it was a lockdown and everything was fine but, cops actually showed up. My brother was confused for most of the time because he actually thought it was someone trying to break into the school. But, he heard that police were trying to intercept people who supposedly had drugs and were transferring them to somewhere near the school. I’m not sure but, it ended up being nothing to serious and so my brother had to stay in lock down for an hour or so waiting for the all clear signal.
Interesting
Post automatically merged:

My school got set on fire on the same day as 9/11

View attachment 10064
Oh dear, was anybody in your school hurt?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Lol try to keep it sfw. I wish
I have been harassed in school for being trans and or pan.
People stroking my hair and grabbing my ass, all because they say its not gay.
I have hated middle school with a burning passion. Honestly was one of the worst times so far of my life.

• Sad

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
Lol try to keep it sfw. I wish
I have been harassed in school for being trans and or pan.
People stroking my hair and grabbing my ass, all because they say its not gay.
I have hated middle school with a burning passion. Honestly was one of the worst times so far of my life.
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope those people suffer consequences for treating you in such a manner!