The Orange Birb's AMA

D

Deleted member 8006

Have you played other CoD zombies? How different are they from eachother?

Nope, World at War was legit the only Call of Duty game I have played. I am the Battlefield type of guy (Before it got bad with bugs, like Battlefield 1, etc.). For me, I have played Battlefield: Bad Company 1 and 2, Battlefield 3, and Battlefield 4.

Battlefield 3

D

Deleted member 8006

Here is a question that you should find interesting.
Why do you like Birbs so much and why do you have your name like one? Specifically your name "The Orange Birb"

Alright, answer t i m e.

So why I have my name: Orange is my favorite color and birbs (Penguins, etc.) are my favorite animal. Also, I plan to go into some job in ecology when I grow up (Wildlife Biologist, etc.), so I wanted my profile to be some sort of nature theme. Thus, "The Orange Birb" was perfect.

Now, why are birbs my favorite animal? LOOK AT THESE, THEY ARE CUTE! 🐦 🦅 🦉 🐧
Cute Little BirbRobinBirbP e n g u i n s

Penguins have been my favorite animal ever since I was a kid, which birbs in general have been my favorite group of animals as well :)

• Love
Reactions: Buns

Skiffy

Jun 2, 2020
Nope, World at War was legit the only Call of Duty game I have played. I am the Battlefield type of guy (Before it got bad with bugs, like Battlefield 1, etc.). For me, I have played Battlefield: Bad Company 1 and 2, Battlefield 3, and Battlefield 4.

View attachment 7929
BF3 and 4 gang

What's your favorite class/weapons/gadgets if you have them? Engineer/UMP45/Repair tool here

Reactions: Deleted member 8006
D

Deleted member 8006

BF3 and 4 gang

What's your favorite class/weapons/gadgets if you have them? Engineer/UMP45/Repair tool here

Man, it's been a long time since I've played BF3 and BF4 XD

For me (BF3), either assault or support was my favorite, but leaning more towards assault, as you got an assault rifle and health kits, which was great.

However, if there was enemy vehicles, you were pretty much forced to play Engineer XD