Declined The Problems i have done in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomDude089

May 19, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Here you go: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198955706358/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I forgot the time but i remember it happened this years friday, i was playing in a server where you trade items, it was called "Trade Plaza". There was this funny man with a funny voice changer (i also forgot his name) and uhh, without offense but he sounded like a toilet yk. I said pretty much things that leaded me to ban. I actually had no idea untill this ban. I mean it's not like i did not read rules or anything and i pretty much know that people usually get banned from breaking rules or whatever. I am writting a big apology to WONDERLAND.TF, and i will try not to repeat this mistake again. I am sooo sorry i did not knew i might get banned from this.. Rule Breaking. I am so sorry :(

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Man i love this community and i think it's the best one i ever played. This company is literally the best i have ever met. I mean my brain says that i am stupid for writting this, but my heart.. Really missed this company with it's Team Fortress 2 servers, i promise my Heart, i will not repeat this again. And i hope i will not get banned once again.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Top Poster of the Month
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
You have many instances of saying pedophilic comments and other illegal topics, do me a solid, and don't come back.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.