The Scout is he useful

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
To be fair scout is useful in game modes like 6's but scout isn't that useful in game modes like payload since the usual strategy in payload is a dispenser not in enemies line on sight. a sentry gun in a corner not in a enemy line of sight , and usually scouts are just easy to get rid of especially when you are a Solider or Heavy. Scout is useful in situation's like taking out sniper's and demo's but scout is pretty much useless from there. I don't see scout anything better except from taking out Sniper's in a highlander/Payload match. But when it comes to games like 6's that is where his abilities are optimised having the ability to run to the control point before the enemy team get's there is very useful. Also scout is a great partner for medic since scout's are very good classes to boost with you can do this by hitting you'r self with the Boston Basher or the 3 ruin blade just so the medic's uber or whatever medi gun his using speeds up to reach max. Also if a medic heals a scout they both can go the same speed which gives a advantage to you'r team having you'r medic already in the control point ready to shoot a cross bow at the Solider who is doing a roll out. Scout weapon choice is balanced there is nothing to buff or nerf but baby face might need a little nerf. Scout in JailBreak is very essential because if you're team only has heavies spy sniper solider there will be know one fast enough to chase the scout. But at certain time's scout is not the best option such as Warday/hunger games/purge these day's require classes like Medic/Pyro/Heavy/Sniper/Demo. But one thing that annoys me about scout is when you have a blue team full of just scout's/snipers/spy like were are the classes that a warden can go and take a couple hit's before killing a rebeler. In addition scout is needed on guard's because you need someone fast enough to chase the rebelers breaking the breakables and go behind the cells. Vsh, Scout is very useful in VSH at my VSH day's i used scout a lot with the sandman and force n nature because those weapon have a good combination against bosses just like the pyro's flare gun and degreaser.

Altogether in my opinion scout is still used only for his physical attributes :)

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
He one fast boston boi, I don't see how he couldn't be useful. In all seriousness, scout is a great class. Of course he's the go-to for many, as he has high damage capabilities, high mobility, and with his weapons, tons of play style variety. Not only is he a useful class, he is a really fun class.

bruh

Apr 3, 2019
amazon prime
Although scout is viable in all useful situations, why isn't anyone talking about Spy? He is obviously the counter to every class in the game and it begins to conflict with my emotions that no one can achieve greatness as I can. I mean, just look at all the damage!