TF2 The Sniper Guide

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
I'm in no position to call myself a Good sniper but i know the basics of Sniping

This Guide/Lesson will teach you on how to become or learn the basics of sniping Weather you are good or bad at sniping this will teach you on how to play more smartly with sniper and be more useful and acquire in you'r team!.

Rules
- Never ever wear Bright hats or eye attracting hat's this wall make you a easy target to spot , and make it easy for enemies to aim at you.
- Always use Objects you stay behind this makes battle really easy when you have something to protect you in-front of you one move and you'r aiming at the enemies head.
- Start TF2 of with the stock sniper rifle don't move to the harder ones it doesn't make sense it's like you'r trying to skip Grades.
- Try and Try and Try no matter how bad you are (me) , you should always try there is always room for improvement .
- Don't underestimate you'r opponent this is something sniper do in Comp they put on f2p hats to look like a nooby targets but they are very skilled.

Methods on improving
- This was a thing Reckless suggested to me shout out to him he sent me this game where it improves you'r aim if you keep practising it's free to play the link will be just here : (https://store.steampowered.com/app/714010/Aim_Lab/)

- Adapt to sweats you usually want to play a-lot of Trade Plaza and just come up against the sweats and learn from them they usually give a rough idea of mechanics and movement and aim tricks such as second scope , flick , drop scope ,

- Play sniper , basically yeah just play sniper a-lot and you'll eventually get used to him.

- Installing Custom maps to practise aim this is what most of the population of TF2 do i suggest a map called tr_walkway you can practise you'r sniping aim but selecting enemies moving fastly or side to side or jumping and ducking what ever button you want. (
)

- Or Join the wln discord https://discordapp.com/invite/C5Bz53 and Play comp with us you can do this by asking our Head comp Director Neliel and ask him for next session or trials and he will award you with a Comp role and this will give you access to the comp channel .

I hope you guys enjoyed this simple Basic sniper Guide and just share you'r thoughts on this Guide (No HATE)!

the sniping trick that works for me: wait until the enemy's head goes over your crosshair, then shoot.
most people like moving around a lot when dealing with snipers, so just wait until they're head is on your crosshair, and shoot.