The Spy-cicle is overpowered. Change my mind

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
It's not op if you can't use it for a few seconds after u get burned.
Makes it useless then, because then u cant hurt people :smart:

If you wanna make a counter argument for this, just know that it's only use is for that, if you have to use another weapon, lets say, your gun, then that isnt the spycicle being op, the only use of it was to make you not get burned for like 2 seconds, when that hoe is on cooldown youll just get checked on over and then you have to use your wits.

Weapon not op, just elongates life and makes you still use skill (if you have it.)

Certified Hoovy

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2019
Vancouver Canada
It's not OP so to say. Its just decent. If there are a ton of pyroes on the enemy team it can be really effective after the first stab but if you can' land that first stab and can't continue to chain for the fire resistance its worse then stock, Which begs the question, if you can effectively chain stabs why not just use the kunai???

OP? No.
Better then stock in experienced hands? Yes
Outclassed by another knife if the person using them has the same health? Yeah probably.

Get owned athiests.

Flurix

★ Donor ★
Feb 7, 2019
No i don't want to change you'r mind truthly facts are it just is OP
?
Post automatically merged:

It's not op if you can't use it for a few seconds after u get burned.
Makes it useless then, because then u cant hurt people :smart:

If you wanna make a counter argument for this, just know that it's only use is for that, if you have to use another weapon, lets say, your gun, then that isnt the spycicle being op, the only use of it was to make you not get burned for like 2 seconds, when that hoe is on cooldown youll just get checked on over and then you have to use your wits.

Weapon not op, just elongates life and makes you still use skill (if you have it.)
First of all you are correct, that it wont hurt people after being melted, ALTHOUGH the timer is very small for the recharge AND spy still has a revolver with moderate damage. Next thing is that if a spy has at least 1 hour experience he'll know that he needs to get out of the situation quickly. Then he can go to an ammocrate get it back and continue stabbing.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I tend to use the Spy-Cicle on my Battle Spy loadout but it's definitely not OP. While the afterburn resistance is extremely useful, you lose your primary source of damage for a duration (unless you're using the Ambassador or Diamondback). Also it's not very useful for staying hidden as the freeze sound is actually very loud and often leads enemies to know where you are more distinctively than any of the other knives.