The ultimate question

Sleep or offline gaming

• Total voters

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
It is Saturday and you wake up and look outside your window and you see that its piss pour raining and thundering, the sky makes it look like its the dead of night. You check your phone and by surprise it says 7:00 a.m. You decide wether or not you feel like doing anything today so you log onto your computer and quickly realize that you have absolutely no wifi, you assume the storm has something to do with the wifi not working. You think to yourself if its worth it to go outside to enjoy the day or to stay home. You make your decision to stay at home but can't think of anything fun to do and none of your friends are replying to your messages or are too afraid to drive. You wonder if you should go back to bed and try to sleep through the day or play offline in a single-player video game for the rest of the day.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Given the two options, I'd offline game, Minecraft and other singleplayer games await me on this cold, dark, rainy morning.

If I went back to sleep at 7am, I wouldn't wake up until like late afternoon which at that point, I'd be restless.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
My only reaction: "Oh sh*t, I'm late for work"
Let's say I'm took a day off, then, I'll go back to sleep.
Let's also say I woke the fk up, Samurai, then like always, I'll cook food. Or invent now dishes
Let's just also say that I don't wanna cook. I'll go back to sleep
'repeat'

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

SL

Celebrity
Jun 2, 2019
1. Punch the wall and scream "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"
Step 2. Get MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA'd by neighbours
Steppy 3.MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA the neighbors.
Steppity 4. Get MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA'd by police.
Stomptity 5. Go to jail for 12 days.
Stemptityppy 6. ???
Stemppottytitty 7. PROFIT!

• Sad
Reactions: Hypernova