The ZM mod - Bio Medic

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
Hello guys i have great news for you in this post so please read. If you play zombie mod then i would recommend reading this post if you dont play zm then you dont need to be in this post.

So i've noticed after the past years ive been playing this server its been the same concepet, camping and more camping. Well luckily you guys have me Bio Medic, since i know how to program and map make i will be making maps far different from those og maps on the zm server. I have been working on a large project called Deeeeep this map will have IN-GAME OBJECTIVES!!!, l4d music + ambience similar to the old forgotten intox zm server and potential secerets. These add-ons will be fairly simple except for the l4d music. I will explain to you guys what i mean by each of these add-ons. In-game objectives, alot, i mean ALOT of you guys get bored from playing the same thing over and over again. You just go in the same spot and camp until the round is over, well fear not my friends i present to you the idea of IN-GAME objectives only 00.00 usd to buy dlc. These In-game objectives will be simple, for example, Find a button or lever that can open a door which leads to a new part of the map or destroy a generator that can lock down a facility for increased defense. I will also be adding l4d music to my maps to give it a more ambient feel or "Creepy" similar to the idea of what Intox Gaming did (R.I.P Intox). Secerets my v3 facility map had one seceret. Hmm well it didnt exactly work so i will be adding different types of secerets. Deeeeep will have a flood seceret (not halo). That was short for secerets. Well secerets are.... Secerets obviously its gonna be hard to find good luck.

Reactions: Prxme and Neliel