Declined They banned me for racial slur? (I didn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquitos

Jan 5, 2021
Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198899342924/ , Someone ban me for 3 days because of "Racial slur", i was on a server, This is the ip: 213.239.196.115:27025. doing a Beared Expense meme, like my profile says The overmind from a video of Sounsmith, this one:
. when i was in the server, a tryhard start killing me. and dominate me, then i just get mad, and revenge. (dominating him, because i was very mad), then i quit because i feel very satisfied. then i remember i was looking a SFM called "Random Crits" from The Winglet. and i wanted to make the soldier's loadout. because it was badass. and when i tryed to join, it says "you re banned --- Apeals on the forums. then i go to the bans section. and see my Profile "The overmind" banned from the servers because of "racial slur" when i was on the main menu alt tabbed. and then i get here and make this post. can someone explain me?
Also: Sorry for my English. i'm from argentina.
Post automatically merged:

also, in the server there was a VIP, I don't remember is name.
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• overmind.png
    overmind.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 3

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Essentially you got banned for saying a slur, shown in the logs below. Give me 1 reason why I should unban you.

You have 24H to respond

Marquitos

Jan 5, 2021
I put that because the vip was a demo with a rocketlauncher, and i instantly think about a line from a movie. "Just a nigga with a rocket launcher".
Also, i'm black. i never going to betray my family.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
We don’t really tolerate the use of racial slurs regardless of your skin colour. Considering that you also have been banned for homophobia in the same week, I’m going to decline this appeal.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.