Think it's time to make an introduction ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Jul 20, 2017
Alright, i'm not that good at making introductions but i'll try my best.

So where am i from? Continent. Africa. Country? It has Pyramids.

How did i come here? Well i originally found this place when Eight, Ray and demon left PBFortress to come here so thanks to them.

What servers do i play on? Oh boy..well i play a lotta Jailbreak and VSH, though recently i've been trying to play Deathrun more because it's quite fun, i'm not really a trade person so i don't play on the trade server as often, as for ZF i can hop on it from time to time though i don't play on it that much because being zombie is kinda boring and i always become zombie i don't know why, i guess i just need to become better at the game. Also now that my boy @vex is making a TTT server for Wonderland i'll probably be playing on it quite a lot soon.

Do i play games other than TF2? Yes, i play Overwatch, Gmod, Fortnite, and i used to play CSGO but i stopped playing because competitive got too many damn hackers like hell. Anyways i play a lot of other games but my computer is currently broken and it needs fixing so i'm currently stuck with my laptop.

I've also been chilling on discord for quite a while now, you'll usually see me there.

Well that's about it, some people already know me, most people don't, it's nice being here and i hope i get to meet and know all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.