Thinking of applying for admin/mod, what do you think?

Do you think I'm gonna make it?

• Really unlikely, you're still 14, and very immature.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. You are the most hated person in wonderland, and do not deserve a position on the team.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
On January 26, I am turning 15.
Late Jan - Early Feb, I will likely apply.
The only concerns I have, are my age, chat log, and the fact that I've made some terrible first impressions. This could lead to anyone believing I am very immature.
Do you guys think I can make it to the team?
:blobnervous:

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
The only concerns I have, are my age, chat log, and the fact that I've made some terrible first impressions. This could lead to anyone believing I am very immature.
as long as you improve i believe you have a chance

Last edited:
Reactions: Red

Nir

Popular Member
May 9, 2019
Israel
On January 26, I am turning 15.
Late Jan - Early Feb, I will likely apply.
:blobnervous:
You must know for yourself that you deserve to be part of the team. Next you must prove to everyone that you are what they need. I wish you good luck.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
I would say you should apply for staff when you feel confident in yourself. For example, if you know you have a bad chat log history and a general bad reputation in the community. You should probably hold off on applying for a bit. But if you have a good reputation and have not done anything wrong recently. Your chances of getting accepted are much higher. Other then that, I believe in ya man! :katlove2:

Prisma

The one who sees
★ Donor ★
Nov 28, 2019
With all the things listed you definitely could be docked some points if an admin or mod bought them up. You should wait a little a bit and improve on your imperfections that way you could show staff that you have the maturity of handling such a position, after all becoming admin means your the talk of the server when you join. Everyone looks up to you so its best you make yourself as mature as possible before applying. Good luck however chief.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Honestly, if you're really curious, it wouldn't hurt to make an application, but even then, before you even make it, there's always room for improvement.

As someone who's been here to see a lot of stuff like this, I can tell you that there have been people who have made an application, just to have a "comeback story" that makes their second/third application even better.

Being well known on the community also doesn't hurt either. I basically became staff before because people knew me. I was immature has all heck, and even then I still made a shot for staff in the past. The only thing about being immature, is that you need to be on your a-game whenever you get accepted. You need to be able to understand your spot as a MODERATOR inside of the staff team.

With all of that taken into consideration, you could then ask yourself, "Is now the right time to try to make an application?"

Lastly to state again, there have been people who made applications, just to get their second/third one accepted. The good staff here who make good replies to your application, will most likely tell you what you're doing wrong, and how you can improve it. Even before making your application, it's fairly easy to get advice if you know some of the staff well enough.