This hurts so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
I am very sad that I am saying this, but I am taking a break from wonderland and tf2 in general. I was recently scammed, making me lose my entire inventory with the only thing left is just a few items. I lost all my taunts, unusuals, strange weapons, everything. I don't know how I can come back to this, ever. Some more serious stuff has been happening recently, and I think it might make me worse before I can fix these problems. It hurts so much to leave, but I just don't know what to do now. I will miss so many of you, all of you because you guys mean so much to me. That is why I want to make a list of all the friends I met when I entered wonderland.

Kyo, Shijux, Profit, and so many more: Thank you so much for being my friends. I have always enjoyed being around you guys since it is my most favorite thing to do. Being around you guys always made me so comfortable to be on wonderland and chat. I have had so much fun being with you guys which is always enjoyable for me. I hope to see you guys still here when I come back (if I come back at all) and I hope you guys have a blast on wonderland.

The Staff Team, Honorary Members, and Developers: I Love wonderland. It is something I enjoyed for years being here, but everyone must stop at one point. You guys have made wonderland such a great place by keeping these servers here. You guys support us so much which is something I always appreciate. I also want to thank the staff team for helping me change to become a better person and improve on all the things you have said. It is something that changed me so much and is always appreciated. Same goes for you honorary members. You guys made wonderland such a great place when you were staff and so many people, including me, are proud that you helped.

Redd/Kris, Alex Starther, Prisma, Hypernova, Pvt. Trap: Thank you so much for keeping me hooked and making me stay on wonderland. People like you make people feel welcome in wonderland and make them want to stay. You are some of the people who helped me be here and kept me active and where I can find you guys as friends. I enjoy being with you guys so much since it means so much to me to talk to you.

To the person who introduced me to wonderland, Ubercharge: Hey man. This might be really heart-breaking for you to read this, but I want you to hold in there. You helped Introduce me to wonderland, the forums, discord, everything. Without you, I wouldn't be here right now. I am so happy that you have been there for me ever since the start and I am still glad that you are still here. I hope you continue to play on wonderland because I still hope you are here when I get back. Thank you so much for introducing me to wonderland, and I hope you continue to welcome new members to wonderland with a warm welcome and an open hand like you did to me.

To anyone I didn't mention, I am sorry I didn't, but I hope you continue to play wonderland and have a good time. I hope you make new friends like I did and I hope you love wonderland as much as I do. Wonderland is such a great community and is something I will miss. I plan to work my way up to fix the problems I have in real life and try to earn most of the items I lost in my inventory. If you want to help or give support, I will hold it dearly to my heart and always thank you. I cried so much writing this and I will miss each and everyone one of you. I hope to see everyone again soon. I still hope to talk to you guys on discord or steam, whatever works. I don't know how long I will be gone. It can be days, weeks, months, I'm not sure. But I will try my best to stay positive and come back to the community to see the community.

Thank you for letting me be apart of this community. I hope to see everyone soon. :katlove2:

D

Deleted member 8006

This really, really sucks. These scammers keep scamming people and it's horrible. I really hope you get your items back, as this is horrible and I hope it never happens to anyone on Wonderland or just in general to anyone that's not a scammer. I can relate to this, as one of my friends also lost everything they had to a scammer, and it was tragic.

Reactions: Buns and Redds

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
I'm very sorry to have heard this news. I know the struggle of losing an entire backpack worth of items. I lost an account, my first account with strange weapons and hats that I held dear to me. But not on a level of losing unusuals. Please, let me know if there is any way I can assist you in this terrible event. I am here for you, along with everyone else mentioned on your thread.

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
It’ll be ok in the long run for sure man, you’ve only been through a tiny part of your life and I know when you get older you’ll think about it and laugh. Take some time off and gather yourself, and when you get back you’ll have people here for you (:

(ps i still wanna know what u said to me that i didnt hear :mad: )

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
This is a suggestion and you don't have to do it if you want, but here it is:

Maybe someone should hold a donation event/thing for Buns? (Or Buns can host it). I'll gladly donate something! :)
That seems like a nice idea, and I think it is very generous, but I am currently talking with steam support on the guy that was scamming people. They said that there may be a chance some of my items will be returned, which is good news. I just have to wait and see what he is going to say.

There is no confirmation that I will receive everything back, (I won't be getting back Australians, unusuals, etc) but at least I will get some of my hats and weapons back.

Reactions: Deleted member 8006

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Well, some good news finally came in, and this situation really calmed down for me really fast. I most likely won't be receiving back my items but most of it was cheap and I can buy it all back. Thank you to anyone who tried to help and support me when I was in this crisis. You guys really helped me calm down

D

Deleted member 8006

Well, some good news finally came in, and this situation really calmed down for me really fast. I most likely won't be receiving back my items but most of it was cheap and I can buy it all back. Thank you to anyone who tried to help and support me when I was in this crisis. You guys really helped me calm down

No Problem! Being scammed is horrible so I wanted to provide the assistance I could :)

Also, if you want too, you (or someone else) can hold something for a donation event for you, as you most likely lost the items forever. As stated before, I will c o n t r i b u t e in the donation, as this really sucks, as you pretty much lost everything to this scammer.

• Love
Reactions: Buns
Status
Not open for further replies.