• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined This is for the Sticky Jumper and The Rocket Jumper In Zombie Escape maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2019
For Zombie Escape maps can u let these weapons be in the game they will have some nerfs in the game. The nerfs will be that The sticky jumper can only put 1 sticky down and the distant not to far of the sticky won't be far the mag will only have 3 stickies reload speed 40% or more and the rocket jumper will only have 2 rockets reload speed is 60% slower or less than that and the distant won't be too far. Btw that is my suggestion for Zombie Escape Also I have one more suggestion the JetPack for the Pyro i was think 1 boost recharge speed 15% slower maybe more distant not far at all or else too OP. Please accept

• Sad
Reactions: Nir

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Also if its hard for you to read can't u let someone less read it?
oh yes, i should have someone else read this for the same vote i'm giving you.

the jumper weapons are completely useless for ZE, dealing no damage whatsoever, they have no use other than jumping which demo/soldier can only use to get to areas quicker or make themselves easily unreachable if possible.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Even tho i don't play much zombie escape I feel that these weapons being in the game would only make it harder and not fun for the zombies. And with my experience, Being a zombie already isn't fun when going up against annoying things that are already on the game. So this is not what i think should be added.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
this is complicated, exactly what Lime. tried to say

It wouldn't be fair against zombies too.

Also if its hard for you to read can't u let someone else* read it?
keep your attitude for yourself.

In order to escape from zombies, you need to deal damage to them.
Also escaping with just the jumpers or jet-pack is just like being a coward.
Using escaping-weapons can be heavily abused to travel through long distances and reach high or unreachable points where zombies can't reach.

When the mod was created, many points including these were considered in order to maintain a fair game-play for both teams.

Reactions: Tonic and Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.