Declined This is getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrivSet

Aug 13, 2018
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have no idea. I was banned for avoiding a ban on a duplicate account.
In my previous appeal I had stated that I had used a VPN a month ago, that has not changed, I still haven't used a VPN.
Though I have a dynamic ip.
I haven't used my alt account since my previous appeal.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I had not done anything wrong, yesterday I was able to play on your servers, now I'm banned.

My previous appeal

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well you were banned on the same IP as your previous "Duplicate Account" ban, and that IP is one from Switzerland that seems to be a proxy. So I can't really buy your story that you were not using a VPN.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Are you sure you are looking at the IP you are banned on? Because I also have ran the IP through multiple sources and it is definitely a proxy IP.

PrivSet

Aug 13, 2018
I've ran through both of the Swiss IP addresses, and both of them came back negative.
But something interesting I found is that two proxy IP's are somehow connected to me,
but neither are on the list you provided me on my previous appeal.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After due deliberation, I have only one other question to ask and then I will make my decision.

DByDIVZ.png

I know this was a while ago, but could you clarify what you mean here?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It's likely due to something with my firewall or permissions.
That's seems to contradict what you said before regarding it being due to your IP, no?

But whatever, the main focus here is whether you used a VPN or not. After, again, due deliberation, I can honestly not see any reason that a proxy IP would be under your Steam ID for no reason. You must be using some service that is providing this IP, it's not like any sort of IP can just pop out of thin air and force itself to be under your operations online. This was revealed to be the case the last time and honestly it must be the case this time. However, since you are not providing sufficient information here, I can not trust to have you unbanned.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.