Pending Thisdude0962's Application

Application Vote

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Requirements (you can miss only one of these):

• No VAC/game ban(s) within the past year. | Info
  • No limited Steam account. | Info
  • If you are missing any of the above requirements, please explain why - (Not missing any requirements.)
Post automatically merged:

Personal Info:
  1. Your Steam page link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CMHLThisdude0962/
  2. Your Discord ID/Username: Thisdude0962
  3. Your preferred pronouns: He/Him
  4. Your birthdate: 30/04/2008
  5. Where are you from (timezone/country)? BST
  6. Do you speak any languages other than English? If so, which - N/A

Questions:
  1. When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers? Week days and Saturdays from 10am to 12pm.
  2. Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on? Jailbreak and Surf servers.
  3. Have you ever held a staff position for another community? No
    • If so, which community was it, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and how long were you there? N/A
    • Do you have experience using SourceMod? N/A
  4. Why should we accept you into the team? I think that I would be a useful asset to Wonderland.tf because I am knowledgeable with the server guidelines & rules, I have a decent judgement on what to do in the server and I'm well adjusted to how people act on the server. I have qualities for good moderation, this includes being able to communicate well, which helps me sort out or control conflicts within players. Since I have recently finished exams I will be able to attend a high amount of time to the Tf server and Discord server, and if needed I am more than happy to join and help out as much as I can.
  5. Do you have anything else to comment/add? N/A

Last edited:

Stump

Goderator
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Dec 26, 2018
England
Hi,
Would you care to explain these screenshots

As a British person, I can tell you for absolute certainty that the food you're referring to is not "popular" at all. Why on earth do you think it's okay to use something like this as an excuse to say a slur? Why do you want to say slurs?

Hi,
Would you care to explain these screenshots
View attachment 16183

As a British person, I can tell you for absolute certainty that the food you're referring to is not "popular" at all. Why on earth do you think it's okay to use something like this as an excuse to say a slur? Why do you want to say slurs?
With reply to this I was in voice chat having a conversation on that popular British foods (which was an opinion I have heard quite a lot, but opinions are all different) and that particular food was one of said foods and so when being muted, I was confused and so I argued my point which I did later on realise with that I should've went and had a serious conversation with the person who muted me instead of saying it again which I already should've thought about that it was not allowed. And with seeing this again today I realise that even if talking about a food, not everyone will understand what I am trying to talk about and that they would or might see as a slur. I do regret saying it in the first place and also going on afterwards arguing about it instead of being mature enough to understand what I did was wrong even though I didn't see it. I can assure you that it wont happen again and that I have matured enough to realise that I need to assess the situation before I dig a deeper hole. (edit: I did not want to use the slur at the time it was to me a misunderstanding, I do see that it was but I should not have added on to it)

Last edited:

Stump

Goderator
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Dec 26, 2018
England
This doesn't really add up to me. You seem like you've played enough to understand the rules of our server, yet you try to use loopholes and make excuses when you break them.

As well as this, there are multiple instances of you being pretty toxic and showing a very low level of maturity, such as in these instances:

Due to these points, I will not be supporting your application.

This doesn't really add up to me. You seem like you've played enough to understand the rules of our server, yet you try to use loopholes and make excuses when you break them.

As well as this, there are multiple instances of you being pretty toxic and showing a very low level of maturity, such as in these instances:

Due to these points, I will not be supporting your application.
I do agree with your point and I am profusely sorry for being toxic at times. I will say that I wont do it again, and your choice with not supporting is understandable and if I was in your boots I would do the same. And the loopholes and excuses is with small things that I didn't get at the time, which I do need to work on.

Captain Glenavon

Moderator ★
Mapper
May 27, 2020
France
Hey, what's up dude.

I've seen you a couple times here and there on JB and you seem like a fun guy most of the times I've seen you. While I appreciate your interest in wanting to better the community, you have joined the forums less than 48h ago and the discord not that long either. If I were you, I would wait a little longer until you're more familiarized with the community and its members. Get people to know you and who you are, y'know? As for what Stump brought up about what you said in your logs, be careful of what you say and to who you say it to. You never know if it'll one day rebound back to bite you in the ass.

Good luck with the rest of your app.

_DocDelete_

Admin ★
Top Poster of the Month
May 29, 2022
I have no idea
Hey

I've also seen you on JB from time to time, and you have a pretty chill vibe. Although one thing I find concerning is the fact that you don't keep in mind that there are minors on our server, and you tend to talk about topics that aren't very SFW.
I understand that you were trying to elicit a funny reaction from people by reading that, but we do not tolerate anything NSFW regardless of your age or status.
And it would be appreciated if you did keep chat SFW regardless.

Nonetheless, I hope the rest of your application goes well. Good luck.

Thisdude0962

Jun 27, 2024
Hey

I've also seen you on JB from time to time, and you have a pretty chill vibe. Although one thing I find concerning is the fact that you don't keep in mind that there are minors on our server, and you tend to talk about topics that aren't very SFW.
I understand that you were trying to elicit a funny reaction from people by reading that, but we do not tolerate anything NSFW regardless of your age or status.

I cannot see the attachment could you resend or say what it says?
Post automatically merged:

Hey, what's up dude.

I've seen you a couple times here and there on JB and you seem like a fun guy most of the times I've seen you. While I appreciate your interest in wanting to better the community, you have joined the forums less than 48h ago and the discord not that long either. If I were you, I would wait a little longer until you're more familiarized with the community and its members. Get people to know you and who you are, y'know? As for what Stump brought up about what you said in your logs, be careful of what you say and to who you say it to. You never know if it'll one day rebound back to bite you in the ass.

Good luck with the rest of your app.
I totally understand that spending more time on the discord and here, with what I have said, I have reflected on it and do understand that it was wrong. And also with the being new to forums and discord serve how long would u recon I should wait till I have another shot at applying.

_DocDelete_

Admin ★
Top Poster of the Month
May 29, 2022
I have no idea
Hey