thought bandddwageon

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
You're open to a lot less people nowadays, but seems to have became a good thing because you seem to have a way better grasp of who you are nowadays. You've been a good person, and the same could be said about a few other batches from here, but you've developed to a fairly good staff member. It's been a long road for you, even if it wasn't as long as other people's roads.

Honestly I feel like there could be more I could learn from you, but for one of the "older" (literally by like 2-4 years against all the other active people around here, but still older) people here, you still seem to be able to adapt to jokes or attitudes people give you. You're fun to chat with, and wish I had more opportunities to do stuff with you.

I barely remember anything about you, because you always come in and out. But that's probably a good way in some places. I'm always able to remember your name but not your story.

Riley you seem immature in a lot of places, but at the same time in that immaturity, you still use your brain. You're smart, and in a fair hand of situations you were actually pretty ok to talk with. Some stuff you say is sometimes unexpected, but still welcomed.

Also to be exact for these and future responses, when I say "seem" it is in the lens of how I see things, and from the analysis I have of you/someone. It is an un-exact accusation, which is why these are "my thoughts" of who you are. Doesn't mean that's who you are, so I use "seem" as a safety pin of sorts.