Thoughts in Team Fabulous 2 Reanimated

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
If you haven't heard of Team Fabulous 2, it is a video made by kitty0706 (solo) since February 23, 2012, kitty died by acute lymphoblastic leukemia (A.L.L) at January 25, 2015.
Some 200 creators made a fantastic reanimate in Team fabulous 2 for kitty.

Original (Solo creator):

Reanimated (hundreds of creators):

• Wow
Reactions: laptivv

HIMA_

Forum Activist
Aug 8, 2019
Egypt
Kitty0706 was the reason why I playing TF2 and making GMod animation videos
It's so amazing that people made this video for him!

Without Kitty0706, I will never be TF2 player or TF2 youtuber..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kyo

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
for me, the reason why I enjoyed playing team forteess is kitty's videos, enjoyful people and lots of more.

Without those, I wouldn't be exist on the community.

I'm so proud that I'm part of this game community and animators who made a coolest video to fight against leukemia and for kitty

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
I never knew about him until 2019 where his animation poped up. I loved it and when I heard about it being re animated in his honor I cried a lot. Same when I saw the re animation for the first time.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
I remember watching that video back in 2015 and it was one of my favorite animations then. The comedy it has and the storyline along with it makes it so much fun to watch. Hearing that his video is getting reanimated by many tf2 community members in his honor was awesome and I was so glad that it was happening. I loved the reanimation which is just as good as the original.

D

Deleted member 8006

It's pretty cool that the community remade that video, but of course the original will always be the best one ;)

(IMO it was sorta weird the remake video had like 50+ different art styles in it but it's still cool that they remade it).