Invalid time to do this again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr flapjack

Jan 6, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

STEAM_0:0:602196999

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
ok now am really annoyed. i never freekilled on purpose saying i did is bullshit. most of the time it was the wardens or the reds fault for example... a red ran at me then i was slain for freekilling? why am i banned this is dumb i play blue ONCE and this shit happens. another time a red asked for a repeat and i even asked warden is he kos instead of saying no he stayed silent and only said something after he was dead. and i will say this ONE. MORE. TIME. am not good at jb i make mistakes and i wont do them again

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Am not good at blue i struggle playing warden I WILL MAKE MISTAKES YOU JUST GOT TO EXCEPT THAT me being banned for this is odd as most of the times i killbinded and apologised if you dont unban me ill blacklist wonderland servers

Post automatically merged:

jesus christ
Post automatically merged:

And if this isnt enough for you admins dont lock the replys as i am pretty sure what your gonna say

Last edited:

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
You have already posted an appeal that was declined, you can appeal this punishment again on February 6th, 2023. Posting further appeals before this time may lead to account suspension.

Appeal Invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.