Time to make everyone question everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
It's like going back in time and killing your dad before you were made... Actually I believe going back in time is impossible, due to the fact that if you lets say throw a rock in a river the future will be different. How much different depends on how much back you go and what nonsense you do. Even if you breathe for 1 second in the past, the future will be altered in a small way, but that's enough to make it impossible. Why? Well, if you changed the past, then that will effect the present time in witch you're about to time travel. Lets say it changes the time you decide to push the TIME TRAVEL button on your time machine. And that time difference is enough to make new processes in your brain, thus making you breathe in "that air" a bit sooner/later. I think you get the idea now... It always repeats and eventually the galaxy or just the planet (if you're lucky) blows up. :blobowowink:

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
It's like going back in time and killing your dad before you were made... Actually I believe going back in time is impossible, due to the fact that if you lets say throw a rock in a river the future will be different. How much different depends on how much back you go and what nonsense you do. Even if you breathe for 1 second in the past, the future will be altered in a small way, but that's enough to make it impossible. Why? Well, if you changed the past, then that will effect the present time in witch you're about to time travel. Lets say it changes the time you decide to push the TIME TRAVEL button on your time machine. And that time difference is enough to make new processes in your brain, thus making you breathe in "that air" a bit sooner/later. I think you get the idea now... It always repeats and eventually the galaxy or just the planet (if you're lucky) blows up. :blobowowink:
idk what you said but it was amazing

Reactions: Neliel

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
you can not thoroughly imagine any dimensions other than the 3rd dimension. you cant imagine the 2nd dimension because you are looking in on it through the 3rd dimension, and the 1st dimension would be impossible to look at since you cant see the 2nd dimension. the 4th dimension is impossible to look into because a 2d object could not see a 3d object.

Status
Not open for further replies.