Topic: Animation. Which one do you prefer to watch?

Which one do you Prefer?

• I was born a nerdy adult. I don't watch cartoons...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
I very much enjoy classic cartoons & some of the cartoons which are currently being aired aswell as many youtuber's animations.
I'm into drawing/animations even though I'm bad at one of the things and utterly clueless about the other.

My most liked type of animation would probably be 2D Vector-based animation with 3D computer animation coming in at second place.
I'm not much for motion graphics or stop motion type animations as I don't find them to be as interesting.
Though I will say that I love seeing the progress of an animation regardless of its type from beginning to end which can hopefully inspire me someday to create something aswell.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Generally, I prefer watching Modern Japanese Anime (After the year 2000) and You-tubers' Animation (more-so the former). I'd like to also give honorary mentions to Modern American/European Cartoons (After the year 2000) and Japanese Anime Classics (Before the year 2000, like Akira...), as I've appreciated quite a bit of animation from both of these categories too.

Gotta be the classics johnny brave,courage the cowardly dog, scooby doo ect.
tumblr_m9hs8dOFjS1rq0hnm.gif