Invalid Toxic,Freekill,BreakingRules disrespecting 4+ players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player (Archi)Alphabetti Spaghetti Was being toxic towards other players go against his commands lying to reds disrespecting players harrasment etc, was votebanned once seconds votebanned faild ended up leaving the server to avoid digging a deeper hole if i can get in contact with an admin thatd be great, owner Xypher sent me here cheers void.:goodsmile:
Post automatically merged:

Player (Archi)Alphabetti Spaghetti Was being toxic towards other players go against his commands lying to reds disrespecting players harrasment etc, was votebanned once seconds votebanned faild ended up leaving the server to avoid digging a deeper hole if i can get in contact with an admin thatd be great, owner Xypher sent me here cheers void.:goodsmile:

As of 4:00pm has denied dr 10 times lied as warden twice and freekilled me every round for "vote banning him"

Last edited:

As of 4:00pm has denied dr 10 times lied as warden twice and freekilled me every round for "vote banning him"

Killing teamates on blu with ff his freind on blue pardons him when he rebels

rr439#młotgabena#voteheavy Pardons archi when he rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.