Woyo

Jul 29, 2022
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: Sugarstar, a staff of wonderland
Date of incident: 25th of august
Server name / IP: trade plaza 2
Proof of evidence in form of: the staff himself can tell you im 100% sure

• TF2 demo / video recording
  • screenshots
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible: Someone randomly accused me of "being part of a group" he starts talking shit and does not stop and says "ill harass you till you leave" this sugarstar staff of wonderland is sitting there watching everything, I am getting forcefully spawn camped by like a 3v1, hes sitting there laughing still talking shit, all I did is call him a "f*g" and then I get a 24 hour ban. Literally the worst server moderation ive ever seen. So incredibly bad that the last person to attempt to deal with my ban appeal blocked me on discord because he had nothing to say after I owned his logic and knew he was wrong, I can send screenshot proof of that if you want though. Terrible in game and website staff. Both sugarstar and critolious need to be taken a good examination of their skills. Toxic community, toxic staff, and staff that when proven wrong tell you "oh this is only over a server ban no need to make a huge tangent" because they have nothing to say knowing they dont give a shit about the situation what so ever and ban people to keep their staff role "safe". Corrupt as can be.
Post automatically merged:

Oh not to mention I am not homophobic as ive previously like a trans and I currently like a guy. So dont use that as an excuse either.

Last edited:

Pootiscow

TF2 community historian
★ Donor ★
Apr 24, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
Hey, I've looked into your situation and I'm unclear as to your complaint. If its in regards to toxic behavior from the players on the server at the time of your most recent punishment, the staff member who was present did warn some of them to toxicity. You mention in your post that you were getting spawn camped, however spawn camping on our trade servers is not against our rules. What is against our rules is any use of hate speech or slurs, regardless of what you see yourself as or who you may like, so your ban is entirely justified and within our guidelines. If there is something else from your situation that I'm not understanding, feel free to let me know, but from your description of what happened, I'm not really seeing any wrong doing on the behalf of the staff member in question.
You go on in you post to talk about your previous ban appeal, which I'm assuming you are talking about this one, as well as your discord messages with the person who took your appeal. I'm not entirely sure what your issue with them or the appeal is, but as far as I can tell from looking at it, the appeal was fairly declined and our staff are free to block whoever they please, though if you feel that they were acting poorly to you in these messages I would be willing to look them over.

Woyo

Jul 29, 2022
As I just said the staff was witnessing everything and did nothing about the pure toxicity of this intentionally starting a problem for no reason. Hes against LGBTQ and I am not as he specifically tried to insult me for being gay earlier on. It is unjustifiable how he didn't warn anything as he was going along with everything and also didn't care. I have been on wonderland servers since 2015 and I have never had issues up until this year. This is the second time I have received a 24 hour ban on this particular server with in a span of only a month or 2 from the last. There are CONSTANTLY people saying all kinds of slurs and hate speech and when staff are present NOTHINGGGG happens to them. It's only when there aren't many people on and they target specific people that only then they ban them. This is absolutely stupid, DO NOT even DARE to attempt the other staff blocked me after a "FAIR" decline! That is an insult to people with depression as the WHOLE REASON they are depressed is because they live on the internet and people like staff/mods/admins protect them from the littest of things. The other guy was using TONS of hate speech and that trash staff witnessed everything and he wasnt even LGBTQ so what I said had no affect on him whatsoever. ALSO because of people BABYING depressed individuals online, to everywhere else where they don't have that kind of protection they break down and can't deal with it themselves because YOU PEOPLE "protect" them. This whole corrupt as f*ck mod/admin power over anyone they please on the internet crap needs to die. They don't give a damn whatsoever and do it for the soul purpose of having control over anyone they want because they don't that kind of power in the real world. They are HURTING people with depression by babying them and getting rid of any "issues" they have with anyone else by banning them as a lazy excuse and way to solve the problem. THAT GUY that I called a f*g was not even LGBTQ and it didn't hurt him whatsoever as he tried to call me gay earlier on CLEARLY not giving a sh*t. Calling people "slurs" when the target isn't LGBTQ and the fact that they are toxic on top of that should not be a bannable offense because the "slur" which most people don't even USE as the slur is intended and just use it as another generic insult. There is ZERO excuse of why I should not be unbanned.

All these people are sensitive that ACTUALLY care about what you say to them, get hurt so easily because they have nobody there to protect them, they will NEVER improve on themselves and mentality if this whole moderation sh*t exists on the internet, they are on the internet all because everything is easier for them and that filters out all the hardships of the REAL WORLD. Making them not know how to deal with situations such as those where they are being insulted and the insults are actually being used against them and not just being used to tell them to f*ck off in several different ways.

YOU CANNOT deny that, as I have been especially studying psychology for 5 years and it is going to become part of my job within around 3-4 months. It's the truth whether you agree or not you know it makes 100% logical sense. Reserve bans for when people call ACTUAL F*gs, f*gs. Not a generic trash talker that the staff favor and don't do anything about. Thank you. My ban is 100% unjustified.

And I had depression when I was younger, so you can't say "oh you aren't in their position" meanwhile I was for around 7 years when I lived with my sick mother that COULDNT EVEN HANDLE HER SELF handle her 2 children that died of liver failure due to her hepatits B making her liver weaker as a drinker that was especially important and ended up killing her. I will explain that entire story if all this other sh*t isnt enough for you on why I know how it feels to be depressed and how to get out of it. As it took me a further 2 years AFTER she died to fully recover.

Last edited:

Woyo

Jul 29, 2022
Hey, I've looked into your situation and I'm unclear as to your complaint. If its in regards to toxic behavior from the players on the server at the time of your most recent punishment, the staff member who was present did warn some of them to toxicity. You mention in your post that you were getting spawn camped, however spawn camping on our trade servers is not against our rules. What is against our rules is any use of hate speech or slurs, regardless of what you see yourself as or who you may like, so your ban is entirely justified and within our guidelines. If there is something else from your situation that I'm not understanding, feel free to let me know, but from your description of what happened, I'm not really seeing any wrong doing on the behalf of the staff member in question.
You go on in you post to talk about your previous ban appeal, which I'm assuming you are talking about this one, as well as your discord messages with the person who took your appeal. I'm not entirely sure what your issue with them or the appeal is, but as far as I can tell from looking at it, the appeal was fairly declined and our staff are free to block whoever they please, though if you feel that they were acting poorly to you in these messages I would be willing to look them over.
Still waiting for a response

What is your excuse for all of this?

Pootiscow

TF2 community historian
★ Donor ★
Apr 24, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
It seems like you've turned this post mostly into complaining about yourself being banned for what is very clearly hate speech because you think that not allowing you to call our server members homophobic slurs amounts to "BABYING depressed individuals online". I'm very sorry to hear about your situation with your mother and hope you do well with your "psychology related job" that you will be getting soon, however neither of these things have anything to do with the conduct of our staff nor how we enforce our rules.
I've looked through the logs of people on at the time, including the staff member, and see no evidence of them discriminating against you or any other player. If you have any screenshots or recordings of your claims, I would be happy to look at them but since this report has been derailed I am going to be closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.