Toxic Storage Coming Soon to ZOM server !

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
Greetings readers, this is Bio Medic and i have heard that alot of you guys that play the zm servers do not like alot of maps such as office, lila panic, and a few more. I'd like to say that i am working on a project known as Toxic Storage which will be inspired by the very small map known as "Office".

I and a few others believe it is sometimes boring when you just grind the entire game, so i would like to introduce a new idea with new mechanics ! These new mechanics that i will be adding will be very different from your average zombie map. These are what i'll be adding :

Traps/Defenses
Objectives
Vehicles

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Greetings readers, this is Bio Medic and i have heard that alot of you guys that play the zm servers do not like alot of maps such as office, lila panic, and a few more. I'd like to say that i am working on a project known as Toxic Storage which will be inspired by the very small map known as "Office".

I and a few others believe it is sometimes boring when you just grind the entire game, so i would like to introduce a new idea with new mechanics ! These new mechanics that i will be adding will be very different from your average zombie map. These are what i'll be adding :

Traps/Defenses
Objectives
Vehicles
Ok vehicles = Epic

Reactions: Bio Medic Offline