• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Trade Server 2: Plaza Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paraxova

★ Donor ★
Jun 18, 2020
Introductions
The Trade Server 2 is the only server i played on TF2. I meet new people everyday and make new friend along the way. Since I started to play on this server many thing as been changed, some are good some are bad. And I think that they need to be fix.

Bugs and bad things
  1. Boss stuck in race room.
  2. Pool texture glitchy.
  3. No lights in Fun Room
  4. ''Soccer'' ball get invisible or just dissapear.
  5. Soldier Grenade taunt glitch in soccer net.
  6. Race Car can get stuck by player.
  7. Staying on a Race Car can make your camera go Crazy by turning no-stop.
  8. Boss are able to attack and damage you when your oustide from the race car (glass)
  9. Scout glitch attacking inside spawn with the Flying Guillotine.
  10. VIP resize can get you stuck while respawning.
  11. Palm tree invisible wall are incorrect.
  12. Horseman doesn't spawn.
  13. Alot of Spawn camping (EXTREME)
Suggestions
  1. Make a special room (teleporter) for a Arena and boss spawn.
  2. Find a way to see player in the water?
  3. Put more decorations and light in the Fun Room (way too much useless right now)
  4. Try to find a way that it doesn't get stuck oustide the center and make it visible?
  5. Soldier are able to make a trap without dying and making it annoying for player. It should be fix.
  6. Maybe make the player bounce when they get in the way of a car.
  7. Same for (6) bounce the player.
  8. Same Suggestions for (1).
  9. Scout are able to attack player and kill them by jumping and throwing guillotine in the windows outside a spawn.
  10. Maybe make the spawning zone bigger?
  11. Remake the Palm Tree invisible wall.
  12. Find a way that it spawn again.
  13. Remake some place of the map and make at the center (at the fun room) a wall so sniper can't kill player who just exit the spawn from the other team. and make the exit from spawn bigger.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
So I feel like this would more or less should be suggested to the guy who made trade plaza. As Staff really can't do this unless one of them or Xypher has Experience with hammer. Likely Maybe even for coronarena. However For now I can't really say much. In all honesty I think Trade Plaza is fine how it is. But for rn. For the sake of a vote. -1.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
I've played on Trade Server 2: Plaza Map and its a lot of fun, especially with some friendly players.

- My vote on the Bugs is going to be
+1 because I've noticed most of those problems and maybe it's about time for a fix -

- My vote on the suggestions you brought up is going to be a -1 from me just because adding more things could just slow the game down and cause more problems to the Plaza Map.

I also got a question you brought up "Alot of Spawn camping (EXTREME)" what do you mean by that because its in the bugs and bad things section?

Gg

Last edited:

Paraxova

★ Donor ★
Jun 18, 2020
Alex Starther, What i mean with Spawncamping|
It's recurring every day that there are random people who spawncamping for what ever reason, It just removed the fun entirely from the other team.

Paraxova

★ Donor ★
Jun 18, 2020
My best idea on this could be that they could make a zone outside of the spawn and in it so that player can't get damage or make damage, like a safe zone. It could fix the guillotine glitch as well.

-When they will quit the safe zone they will have a countdown before making any damage to not have people who just go outside the safe zone kill someone and just go back.

- Sniper will not be able to kill people safely in there spawn anymore.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
My better idea on this could be that they could make a zone outside of the spawn and in it so that player can't get damage or make damage, like a safe zone. It could fix the guillotine glitch as well.

When they will quit the safe zone they will have a countdown before making any damage to not have people who just go outside the safe zone kill someone and just go back.

- Sniper will not be able to kill people safely in there spawn anymore.
Alright well, I'm going to keep my vote as it is at the moment no changes will be made from my votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.