Declined Tragically mistaken for aimbotting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Aug 24, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198380669330

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was enjoying pwning skrubs on the "★ WonderLand NY | Mariokart +GRAPPLE - FREE ITEMS or whatever" server, and suddenly I was banned! I assume someone was spectating me, saw how much ass I was whoopin' and threw a perma ban at me without much evidence other than his/her own speculation. I completely deny ever cheating of any sort on the server, or any server for that matter.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel as though evidence against my case is insufficient. I hope everyone with the power to ban players from a server is aware that spectator mode on TF2 isn't always reliable. For example, you can spectate a sniper (in 1st person) and watch them gun down a medic with a headshot, but the crosshair seems to be 30° away from the target! You say, "this guy must be cheating! He wasn't even looking at the guy and he shot 'em!" Instead of that, if admins are REALLY skeptical about the legitimacy of my aiming skills, I can livestream my gameplay on Twitch, which should display exactly what I'm seeing on my screen, and also remove doubts of wallhacks etc. You might say, "obviously you aren't going to hack when you're livestreaming, because you know admins are watching, and you can get banned from Twitch for streaming yourself cheating. Correct, and if I'm able to play just as well as I normally do when I'm not livestreaming, that should remove any doubts that I'm being a script kiddie, or whatever. Thanks cuties.

Reactions: d3ds1r

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
Looks like an alternate account, plus you've got bans on different communities for cheating.

Appeal denied.

Edit: extra info>> https://wonderland.tf/threads/appeal-denied-for-wrong-reasons.3882/#post-20984

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.