TRICK ORDERS

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
From everyday i'll be posting a trick order if I miss a day I'll make it up.
1. "Bomrush to the line infront of cells."(right after you say) "bombrush infront of the yellow infront of cells."
Tricky since the 2nd order will overide the first order. Make sure you say it like that for your repeat as well. If you want be clear and fast.
Post automatically merged:

Ill be also crediting the order markers. This first one was made by me to my knowledge. I will post maybe more than one per day if I want to.

Last edited:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
2. A small podium in space jail make your own bumblebeam. Say the folowing going off the podium is kos and no taunt day no crouch day and no jump day. Once 2 are left have them get off. Tell them rps for lr. If there are days there are 3. Then kill the guy who did rps because it is no taunt day.

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
4. By using a loophole, the warden is actually able to lie VIA days.
An example is when "warden press buttons only day"
Since days can override orders, you need an order that contradicts this, like
"Reds may now hit buttons" Which is an order technically.
Once they hit the button they're KOS

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
5. In disco, you can turn on the music and say
"All reds must be constantly moving." If you stop the music, chances are they'll stop moving, as that's usually how people play disco
Anyone that stopped moving is KOS

Well in the rules it does say warden cant lie to endanger a red soooo.
I mean did I lie? It was an order :^)

Also 1581887500882
Nothing about "to endanger red" :^))

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
6. You can say start Simon Says, then start a minigame that requires your voice. An example is last reaction first reaction
You start Simon Says, then start Last Reaction First Reaction. After that, you can try to trick them via mixing SS and LRFR. This usually nets a good amount of kills

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Oh god i will reveal my worst order.
7. Simon says im simon, Simon says we are playing simon says. Orange says simon says I am orange. Orange says simon says we are playing orange says.(mess around with it like say only simon, or orange.)

• Not Like This
Reactions: Hypernova

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
You told reds that they are allowed to press buttons, if you kill them you'd be lying, if you dont you're still lying because there is a day stating otherwise. It's like saying out of cell rebell day and then reds may now exit cells.

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
You told reds that they are allowed to press buttons, if you kill them you'd be lying, if you dont you're still lying because there is a day stating otherwise. It's like saying out of cell rebell day and then reds may now exit cells.
Hmm, I never thought of it like this, what if I change the order from "Reds may now hit buttons" to something like
"Reds should now press buttons"? Is there anything wrong with this?

9. Since there is no limit on the number of days, you can string together a bunch of days to confuse the reds, an example is that you can string together "No jump day, no crouch day, no robot day, no lethal taunt day, warden press button only day, stairs are kos day, and don't touch my grass day." Chances are, after doing a "kill intensive" minigame (meaning people die a lot) they've most likely forgotten the first day or the second day you set.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Hmm, I never thought of it like this, what if I change the order from "Reds may now hit buttons" to something like
"Reds should now press buttons"? Is there anything wrong with this?

9. Since there is no limit on the number of days, you can string together a bunch of days to confuse the reds, an example is that you can string together "No jump day, no crouch day, no robot day, no lethal taunt day, warden press button only day, stairs are kos day, and don't touch my grass day." Chances are, after doing a "kill intensive" minigame (meaning people die a lot) they've most likely forgotten the first day or the second day you set.
10. Do that but say they have to do everything like jump day and crouch day then say all days are over.