TRICK ORDERS

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You could say that it's "Warden presses buttons only day" and then say "REDs must now hit a button" or some variant. It's the same trick as initiating Out of Cell Rebel Day or Lava Day and then telling the REDs to leave the cells. Days override orders.

Here's some:
  1. This isn't really a trick, but tell the REDs to jump. That's it. Wardens typically don't do orders as simple as this outside of trick "orders", so many will not jump thinking it's a trick and be KoS.
  2. "Simon says jump" or "Last reaction crouch" without initiating either. Old, and most players won't fall for it, but most of the time I end up catching at least a few REDs to this (along with complaints of me freekilling them).
  3. (Only works on Minecraft, Casurina, and any other maps where you must begin Obby via crouching.) Initiate No Crouch Day near the start of the round and then, after some time, tell the REDs to do Obby. Don't disallow cheating, or at least not completely so that it isn't an impossible order. The REDs will either try to enter Obby without crouching, crouch to enter Obby and become KoS, or go around Obby, which is what you must do.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
This is just a question, do minigames like first reaction last reaction and simon says imply afk afm? Tbh should have asked this way back, the only reason I didn't was cuz as staff I could make that up to close loopholes. It's not written and should be, whatever the anwser is...

(If it was up to me I'd say no :blobowo:)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
This is just a question, do minigames like first reaction last reaction and simon says imply afk afm? Tbh should have asked this way back, the only reason I didn't was cuz as staff I could make that up to close loopholes. It's not written and should be, whatever the anwser is...

(If it was up to me I'd say no :blobowo:)
Yeah it's up to the warden to say AFK AFM. You can still play those games normally I guess, but without saying that, the REDs will be above to move around freely (when the other orders allow it, of course). For an example that kind of applies, if you did the "Simon says jump" trick, but you didn't disallow jumping in the first place, then REDs wouldn't be KoS for jumping.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Yeah it's up to the warden to say AFK AFM. You can still play those games normally I guess, but without saying that, the REDs will be above to move around freely (when the other orders allow it, of course). For an example that kind of applies, if you did the "Simon says jump" trick, but you didn't disallow jumping in the first place, then REDs wouldn't be KoS for jumping.
Yeeeeeess! I could not agree more, man how many times have I and well... most reds been freekilled cause warden said last reaction crouch and they jumped and then crouched or whatever, but they weren't the last to do it. This is epic.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Go to sweeper tell them they must jump and spin around constantly. Most will die. The buttons at the "podium" is still a podium. Make sure they can choose to be 3 on a podium if they want to. Broad orders have a lot of loopholes

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
One that I use often on the Minecraft map is "Bombrush behind the fenced in area of club glod" I get yelled at because of it since barely anyone actually knows what I mean, but I'll explain here.

The fenced in area of club glod is the area behind the fence that is inside, right? So asking to go behind it is asking to go behind club glod. If that doesn't explain it for you, think of it like the order "Bombrush behind kitchen in diner."

EDIT: Another trick order I do virtually everytime I go warden:

1. At the start of the round, do whatever you want but make sure to say warden presses buttons only day and no taunt day.

2. Do any minigame to get it down to 3 reds.

3. Have all reds go into Jeopardy and go behind a podium

4. Ask a question but make sure to specify that they must hit the button to answer

5. Usually someone will hit a button, kill them and then tell the last two reds to rps for lr

6. Again, usually someone will taunt

7. Profit(?)

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Didnt someone call admin on you with this order?
Post automatically merged:

Say talking on mic is now day. Most will die since they arent muted and find temptations.
Post automatically merged:

Or to add on with talking on mic is kos day. Tell them to speak on mic. Days overide orders and i can't force them to speak.

Last edited:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Belko experiment. Tell reds that they must kill 2 of there teammates in 30 sec tell them if less than 1 die then fight to the death if they kill more than fight to the death. If they comply no ff fight to the death. They like killing.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
trick order?
anti sweeper.
All reds bombrush onto your own player podium on sweeper.
they do sweeper. it ends straight away.
anti sweeper is defined after sweeper is done, as sweeper ending in 1 second.
Trick reds into thinking they boutta get swept.