Need Evidence Triggered | Mass-Freekill

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963521973
Player name: Triggered
Date of incident:
8/12/18 | 11:55~ PM PST (UTC -8)
Server name / IP:
162.252.175.166:27016
Proof of evidence in form of:

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:

Triggered calls his Buff Banner, and takes out his Beggar's Bazooka, loads his three rockets inside and aims at the REDs and mass-freekills, at the end, I seem to have survived the blast, but I got freekilled by a F2P no mic Sniper at the end, after the round was over, Triggered has left the game.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Video seems to be unavailable, I know it's been a bit of time but do you still have it on you? I would like to take another look at it since I can't remember it well.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
Video seems to be unavailable, I know it's been a bit of time but do you still have it on you? I would like to take another look at it since I can't remember it well.
Unfortunately I don't have it anymore with me as it had to be deleted as it took enormous amounts of my PC Storage for one MP4 video.

Out of curiosity, why haven't you looked into this a month ago?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Unfortunately I don't have it anymore with me as it had to be deleted as it took enormous amounts of my PC Storage for one MP4 video.

Out of curiosity, why haven't you looked into this a month ago?
It must've slipped my mind for me and other staff. I primarily focus on appeals, not reports, and so this wasn't a priority for me. Nonetheless, I do apologize for the great amount of time this spent unattended to.

Anyway, since there's no avaliable evidence, unfortunately I can't resolve this report.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.