• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted turn off random crits in ALL jailbreak servers

ya?

• yes

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • no

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
pros:
enhances jailbreak experience by making all gunfights justified
its morally good
random crit is bad
makes fights not luck based
its not a hassle to make the changes

Last edited:

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
+1
It interferes in-game and is annoying to have both to the red team and blu.
I do believe that many people will enjoy this without having to worry about it
Everyone does have their opinion though, these are just my thoughts

Reactions: yoyo

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
-1 random crits are fine especially for jailbreak taking away crits will make it even harder for reds to kill Blu since the blu got the better advantage with guns against reds and then there will be no point of rebelling.

all you will see is all players go to the blu side because random crits have been taken and this will cause jailbreak less fun.

Tenor

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Jailbreak will be just fine without random crits, people will complain less about them. I have seen no positive remarks towards random crits; some have even gone over VC to say things such as "Ah, that sucks man. Random crits, huh." Also, killing Blus will be the same as it was before. If the Blus are in killing range, they are most likely going to be killed. The reduction of random crits makes fights more predictable and fair, and I can guarantee you nobody will be sad they are gone.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
-1 random crits are fine especially for jailbreak taking away crits will make it even harder for reds to kill Blu since the blu got the better advantage with guns against reds and then there will be no point of rebelling.

all you will see is all players go to the blu side because random crits have been taken and this will cause jailbreak less fun.

Honestly, I can't really see where you are coming from here. Jailbreak is with out a doubt, not a gamemode which should have a degree of randomness in it's combat.

Think of it like this: you are a rebelling red scout who is fairly experienced and can hit shots consistently while moving to avoid other shots. You successfully get ammo without any blue noticing, and you get over to where the blues are. You start shooting one and you kill them successfully, until another scout comes up behind you and hits you with a shot. Usually this wouldn't be a problem, as it only dealt around 50 damage so you still have 75 health left, so you run over to medic to recover.

However, while you are running away, that same scout hits you from well away from where a scattergun shot would normally deal damage, but he gets a random crit. Because he got a random crit, those 3 pellets which hit you that would never be a problem from that distance immediately deal damage as if he had hit a meatshot and have three times the damage on top of that. You die instantly. I would like to know if you would classify being on the receiving end or on the dealing end of a crit in that situation satisfying or fun.

+1.

Status
Not open for further replies.