• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted turn off random crits in ALL jailbreak servers

ya?

• yes

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • no

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
In my opinion, TF2 is a fun game that heavily relies on its community, friendlies and random crits. This is what gives TF2 it’s charm and without that special charm it loses its meaning.
I am going with a -1 for now. Maybe if this affected only a handful of servers I would be willing to change my vote but, it seems like this is for all of the servers.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
In my opinion, TF2 is a fun game that heavily relies on its community, friendlies and random crits. This is what gives TF2 it’s charm and without that special charm it loses its meaning.
I am going with a -1 for now. Maybe if this affected only a handful of servers I would be willing to change my vote but, it seems like this is for all of the servers.
You know it says "jailbreak servers", right? Like, 10 total servers?

EDIT: the point was that 10 servers is only a handful of servers

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Yessir I know that they are called Jailbreak servers. Idk what the name has to do with it but, it is still TF2 no matter what custom game mode it is. This is just my opinion.

Edit: Yes, even though there are 10 servers based on what you said I only suggested a value which was a handful. That’s why I said handful because it doesn’t have to affect all of the servers.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
-1 random crits are fine especially for jailbreak taking away crits will make it even harder for reds to kill Blu since the blu got the better advantage with guns against reds and then there will be no point of rebelling.

all you will see is all players go to the blu side because random crits have been taken and this will cause jailbreak less fun.

Thats why you need skill for rebelling. Not random crits. +1
Post automatically merged:

+1 can't even rebel properly without a blue bullet in my ass.

Last edited:

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
Thanks for all your votes, suggestions and input, I will lock this thread and mark it as to-do, since the vote seems to be majority positive. Random crits will be disabled on the next change log including Jailbreak changes.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.